Chapter 10:

Kevin

I really hope she gets that letter.. I still feel bad about getting her late to class.

It’s already 5:00 pm. Suddenly, I received this video message from Elise.

“Hey Kevin! Out of Detention. So wanna hang by the garden? Reply if you get this. Kay Bye!”

Then the video ended.

I texted her saying, “ Sure I’ll go, be right there!”

Good thing that Jay and the others aren’t here.. They’re too busy playing by the computer shop across the street.

I met up with Elise by the garden and sat by the stools there.

“Hey.” She said, putting up a faint smile.

“Is anything wrong?” I asked. Looking all sad..

“N-nothing! I-I’m fine..”  She replied with no expression.

From a far distance, I saw my other friend, Ken Jacobs. He was pretty much a spy whenever me and Elise gave in a conversation..

“Dude, why are you here?” I said angrily. He clearly wants to hear everything about what I talk about with Elise.

“I better go now, this is getting awkward enough.” Elise said as she frowned and slowly walked away.

“You idiot. Don’t you see Elise is in a bad mood right now? Now she’s sad to even talk to me, what’s your problem anyways?” I shouted at Ken.

“Oh nothing!~” He laughed. “Just checking on you.. Come on, let’s play by the computer shop already!” He faked smiled at me.

“Whatever Ken. I’m going home.” I complained.

I’m still mad at Ken for doing this.. I’ll try to talk to Elise first thing tomorrow.

-This is going to get bad, I’m sure of it.