Chapter 34:

Elise

After we chatted for almost half an hour,  Ivy went up to me and told me about the slow dance.

"So, let's go on the dancefloor silly! And hurry cause my partner Miguel can't wait any longer!!" Ivy pouted at me.

"Okay okay!! Come on Kevin! Let's dance!" I insisted.

"Okay Elise!" And he gave me a smile.

The song was playing, it was "The Man who can't be Moved" by the Script. It was Kevin's favorite song.

While we were dancing, he whispered by my ear, "I need to give you something." We went back to our seats and opened his bag. He got this velvet box and gave it to me.

"Well.. Aren't you going to open it?" He asked confusely.

I opened it and found a bracelete, it had half the heart. "What's this for?" I asked curiously. He pulled out his sleeve and he had the same bracelete, with the other half.

"Thank you." I smiled. Then Kevin kissed me on the cheek again.

"So are we like.. Together?" I asked.

"Not yet.. We're too close as friends. It might be awkward." He said.

I saw in a distance, Jake saw Kevin kissed me on the cheek.

"Uhmm.. I better go now." I said.

"Leaving already? I'll take you hom-" I gave a no to him.

"I'm fine, it's okay." I said.

I ran for the door until Ivy caught me..

"Hey! Where are you going?" she said confusingly.

"I'm going home.." I said while I try to get out of here.

"Wait why are you going so early?" She ran after me.

I stopped.

"Go back to Miguel! He might get the wrong idea your going home with me!" I exclaimed.

Then the song, "White dress"  was playing. And Ivy got back with Miguel just in time for their spotlight dance.

I ran back to the house and locked my room then Jake followed me and angrily knocked on my bedroom door.

"Elise Taylor! I know you're in there! Come out and explain this 'friendly kiss' from Kevin!" He shouted.

- Help me! Anyone! Please!...