Chapter 36:

Elise

#My head hurts.. I could hear voices.. It's already morning.. What happened? Did I just faint? I can't move.. I'm in a hospital bed.. But why is it so tight? I opened my eyes a bit and turned my head, someone was hugging me from the couch which, was next to my bed. It was Kevin.#

"Kevin? Ivy?" I said while I scratch the back of my head.

"Elise! Thank God you're awake!" Ivy said in excitement.

"Ivy shuush!! Don't wake up Kevin!" I said.

"Oh okay.. sorry.." Ivy said and smiled.

I closed my eyes again and faced Kevin's direction and layed a hand on his arm.

"Kevin.. I'm here.. Thank you... for... saving me..." I said in a fainting voice.

Kevin surprisingly woke up and saw my hand on his arm.

"Elise I know you're awake.. Now wake up!" He whispered at my ear.

"Kevin.. I missed you.." I smiled as I try to get up.

"Don't get up! Your head still hurts doesn't it? You need to rest." Kevin suggested as he gave me a pillow.

"Thank you, wait... Aren't you guys supposed to be in class today?" I frowned.

"We took the early shift of 10 pm to 7 am. So we would get to accompany you throughout the day." Ivy smiled as she was making breakfast.

When someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

"Ahh!! Who is this?" Ivy screamed, even though it was just Miguel covering Ivy's eyes.

"Hey Ivy!" Miguel winked at Ivy as he delivered McDonalds right on time.

"Hey!! I was making breakfast today.." Ivy frowned.

"Oh by the way, Ms. Cruz gave me the photocopies for next weeks assignments, here you go!" Miguel smiled as he gave us the folder.

"Thank you guys for not leaving me.. I appreciate it!" Then I smiled.

-Thanks you guys!