Chapter 4:

Elise

I overheard about the new girl, Alyssa Mendoza. So I checked up her Facebook account.

So she has brown curly hair by birth, glasses and has love for both American and Korean pop. That's nice.

I closed my laptop and started thinking to myself...

"Is she really the one for Kevin? I already confessed my love for him in 6th grade. But nothing. Just a surprising shock on his face. Then, he never talks to me anymore. Not until now. "

So after 2 months, I finally became friends with Alyssa. And there, I asked her if she and Kevin are together or maybe starting things off. But she was never told about them. And I smiled.

So I asked her to make Kevin my friend again since he wouldn't talk to me. And she did the best she could a week later.

I was laughing this out as a joke but no. It was true. We talked and shake hands even.

About 4:30 pm, still at school, we went to the Class Kitchen to see our other classmates baking alot of cool cream puffs.

They got to taste the puffs. But I didn't.

I went to call on my other friend, Renee Sanchez. In her piano class. So me and Kevin walked along the corridors. Us alone.

I finally asked, "Kevin, why are you not talking to me anymore?"

"Hmm?" He stopped. "Well, I have been more attached to my new friends. That, I forgot all of you." Then he frowned.

Well thats surprising.

We checked if Renee was there, but all of the piano class were not there.

So we went back and yet, still embarrassing.

- Let's start this thing straight first thing tomorrow.