i. ( GOOD RIDDANCE. )

THE MOTHERFUCKING
SAGA CONTINUES .

---

BACK TO LIFE | SOUL II SOUL ( 4:05 )

❛ HOW EVER YOU WANT ME,

HOW EVER YOU NEED ME.

HIGHER LEARNING.
I.
(AUGUST 24th, 1989. )

❝ I MISS OUR CONVERSATIONS ; I MISS HOW WE USEDTO TALK EVERY MINUTE OFEVERYDAY AND HOW I WAS ABOUTTO EVERYTHING THATWAS ON MY MIND

I MISS OUR CONVERSATIONS ;
I MISS HOW WE USED
TO TALK EVERY MINUTE OF
EVERYDAY AND HOW I WAS ABOUT
TO EVERYTHING THAT
WAS ON MY MIND.

_______

8/25/89.

DEAR DIARY,

wow. I honestly can't belive it's been months since I last wrote to you. before I even started writing this I flipped through pages of what I wrote back in the past. I was so corny back then, I saw a page where I wrote back in October, when I was angry at the fact that Eric was with another girl at some party. I believe that girl's name was taliyana or tayana? I honestly forgot her name, but her ill-mannered personality and stank attitude will always be attached to my mind. The last time anyone saw her was when she was walking out of school in handcuffs, and nobody saw her again. But word going around town that she's been sent to Alabama to live with her strict parents. I heard now she's attending a all girls private school, and she isn't doing so good. Rumor spreaded she never even graduated.

Oh, well. Anywho, it's been 2 months since I last saw everyone. By everyone, I meant my friends, obviously, duh, duh. It's a usual thing. Mostly every time when school ends, you might not see your friend for the whole summer until y'all meet up again at the same place; school.

But where we're all going isn't just a regular school. This is college, and I need to work my ass off and give a hundred percent in everything I do. I mean, I'm Nitara Long, I would honestly never show any slack or laziness whatsoever. This is the time to be more matured than I was back in the past, try to avoid unnecessary drama episodes, and be myself, and if I keep this promise, these 4 years of college will just be, well, I don't know the word but these 4 years of college will be something that I will always remember in a positive way. And that's my word.