ix. ( UNFAITHFUL. )

THE MOTHERFUCKING SAGA
CONTINUES. ❞

I'M NOT SOUPED | TROOP ( 4: 37 )

HIGHER LEARNING
VIV.
( SEPTEMBER 15-16TH, 1989. )
❝ IT IS BETTER TO BE
UNFAITHFUL THAN TO BE FAITHFUL WITHOUT WANTING TO BE.❞

DEVANTÈ was in his dorm room, working on a cross word puzzle: political science edition, while patiently waiting for his roommate, Eazy, who was outside breaking into the computer room

After a few hours of being apart from Devanté, Eazy opened the dorm room door and impetuously slammed it behind him. "You ain't sleepin?"

"I was wondering where the hell you been, it's almost 1 in the morning, man." Devanté boringly says as his preoccupation was mainly on the puzzle.

"Hey, do you know where to find this word?" DeVanté's glasses shifted as Eazy walked up to him with his eyes squinted.

"Lemme see," He whispers as he took the book, before his eyes squinted more in perplexity. "The fuc- nigga the fuck is a methodology?"

"Nevermind, nevermind," DeVante took the book away from Eazy, before shrugging his shoulders and walking to his side of the room.

"You went to that party, huh?" DeVante started to make assumptions.

"What?"

"The party, did you go?" Devante repeats himself again.

"Oh, nah. I went to the computer room to work on some bullshit," Eazy blanket retorts, as he sat down on his bed.

"With who?" Devante continued to ask all these unnecessary questions, which made Eazy a bit irritated.

"Nigga, now why the fuck do you wanna know?" Eazy spat at him with some annoyance, as he digged under his black pants.

"You looked like you were with somebody, is it a girl?" Devante's hazel eyes brightened up at the thought of a female, but realizes that he doesn't have the right looks or personality to even get one.

"Yeah, but-,but we ain't fucking around, aight? We bounced to the computer room and did some work, and.....just went the fuck home, mystery solved," Eazy briefly explained while digging underneath his pants, taking out a iced honey bun. He didn't want to tell Devante or anybody about Carter.