viii. ( THE SLAMMIN' TIME WE HAD. )

THE MOTHERFUCKING SAGA
CONTINUES. ❞

TOP BILLIN' | AUDIO TWO ( 4:09 )

❛ WHAT MORE CAN I SAY

TOP BILLIN! ❜

ONLY OF YOU | GREEN DAY ( 2:45)

❛ I WISH I COULD TELL YOU

BUT THE WORDS WOULD COME OUT WRONG. ❜

HIGHER LEARNING
VIII.
( SEPTEMBER 15th, 1989.)
❝ THERE IS NO
ELEVATOR TO SUCCESS,
YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE STAIRS.❞

( NO ONE'S PERSPECTIVE

( NO ONE'S PERSPECTIVE. )
12:33 PM.

EAZY was in the library, all by himself. He was not happy with the fact that he didn't see any of his friends from not only high school, but middle school and elementary school also. He continued to suck his teeth every time he gets the thought of his professor, who was stern with his own doctrine and rules. He gave his 200 student class a 8 paragraph essay, which was known to be the most easiest work to do in college, and it was due tomorrow.

The work was to compare your experience in high school to your experience in junior high, which looked easy, but if you deeply thought about it, it was the most hardest thing to ever accomplish.

The library was quiet obviously, and it was filled with college juniors and seniors, who were too busy discussing about the frat party that was gonna happen tonight. Eazy gave another teeth suck, because he wants to bounce and go to the house party instead of doing his assigned work. The only thing he wrote was one paragraph that contained 7 sentences.

He instantly started to think about Nia, which made him smile, while his small dimples showed through brown cheeks. He heard a door open, and it was the girl who came to the lecture class late, who's name was Carter. She was a few inches taller than him, which was okay by him due his weird fetish to tall women.

She had tawny brown skin, with her curly hair that had the same color, a black crop top that went with a black-and-red striped mini-skirt. He bet that all the niggas on campus was trying to get between her cheeks due to that short skirt.