xi. ( THE MORE CLOSER I GET TO YOU, THE MORE I GAG. )

THE MOTHERFUCKING SAGA
CONTINUES.

NIRVANA ( ABOUT A GIRL , 1989. )

❛ I NEED AN EASY FRIEND

I DO, WITH AN EAR TO LEND. ❜

HIGHER LEARNING
XI.
( OCTOBER 23rd, 1989. )
❝ I NEED AN EASY FRIEND
I DO WHIP HER IN TO LAND.
NO ONE'S PERSPECTIVE.

 ❞NO ONE'S PERSPECTIVE

( 11:43 PM. )

Jada was sitting in her dorm room as she was waiting for her peer Chilli to return while being in a vacant space of uninhabitness and loneliness, which was some type of tranquility for her. She heard the door suddenly receiving constant knocks, which made her roll her eyes and mutter some profanity under her breath.

She blankly gazed at the door for nearly a minute, before getting the courage to stand up and walk lazily to the door. Opening it half-open, she sees that it was Pac, who seemed to have a box that was decorated with some Christmas wrapper that veiled the entire box.

Pac was getting more intimate and devoted to Jada like he used to do back last fall, but their distinct terms doesn't mean that they were in a relationship. He had a close peer named Lisa, who knew for over a month now, and they mostly hit each other up to discuss upcoming poetry projects or just explicate about what happened in their day. Sure, Jada was a bit suspicious of Lisa once she first saw her, but she promised to not overwhelm over it.

"You know it's past ten, no students from other dorm halls can visit each other," Jada gave a adage from the campus's doctrine.

"That don't mean that I can't slide through?" Pac started to give a boyish smirk, making Jada  playfully roll her eyes.

"And who's that for?" Jada rhetorically inquires Pac after pointing the present that he's been holding, knowing it's for her.

"It's uh......happy birthday," Pac glanced at the present before giving it to Jada with a hesitant response. Giving a suspicious that transitioned to a small smirk, she fully opened the door and took the gift.

"My birthday was a month ago, you know that right?" Jada questions Pac with zero eye contact, mostly focused on opening up the present.