iii. ( BAD NEWS. )

JUST A FRIEND | BIZ MARKIE ( 3:58 )

trois.

❛ SHE HAD NINE-TEN PANTS,

AND A VERY BIG BRA.

HIGHER LEARNING.
III.
(AUGUST 26TH, 1989.)

❝ IT IS BAD NEWS ,
BUT WE JUST GOT TO GET ON
AND DEAL WITH IT . ❞

JADA

JADA.

Yesterday was a quite the time of my life, but it doesn't mean it was the best day in history of my life

Yesterday was a quite the time of my life, but it doesn't mean it was the best day in history of my life. I always thought orientations would be boring and dull, with a teacher constantly explaining to you what to do on your exams, what material you need, and continuing to give out the same behavior booklet since '82.

I don't even want to speak on yesterday, the only good thing was meeting some boy named Donald, but he likes to be referred as Devanté. I don't care, he still reminds me of the goofy cartoon Disney character duck who's friends with Mickey, or the greedy white man who's trying to run America.

He was fine, also. But his personality is in definite geek mode. All he talked about was how he was trying to become president, and why Ronald Reagan is apart of a devil worshipping cult, and his wife is the leader. And that was the moment when that thought quickly raced through my mind that the nigga was a freak and a geek. But his personality differs from other boys I met. Most of them try to do the player mode, but it always end up backfiring.

To conclude this, I only like Devanté because of his looks, and I know Nia would highly be upset about this, and would give a long ass lecture on why you should pay more attention to the boy's personality than his looks. In matter of fact, I think she'll write a novel about that. The girl loves talking and writing a lot. This makes me think she might be writing a novel, or at least a journal.