vii. ( WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. )

THE MOTHERFUCKING SAGA
CONTINUES. ❞

-

  HEY DJ | WORLD FAMOUS SUPREME TEAM ( 3:21 )

❛ KEEP ME DANCING,

ALL NIGHT LONG. ❜

1000 HOURS | GREEN DAY ( 2:24 )

❛ YOUR HAIR, MOVING CLOSER

A KISS WE'LL SHARE. ❜

HIGHER LEARNING
VII.
( SEPTEMBER 15th, 1989. )
❝ THERE IS NO
ELEVATOR TO SUCCESS,
YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE STAIRS.❞

( NO ONE'S PERSPECTIVE

( NO ONE'S PERSPECTIVE. )
( 7: 46 AM. )

NIA's alarm clock ringed with a blasting noise, alerting her to begin the first day of the pre-real world. Her eyes fluttered open, as her rose from her back and gave out a yawn, before indulging herself into the infamous 3 minute, "Morning Stare."

After those three minutes passed by, she glanced at the clock, with her eyes suddenly widening in shock once she saw it was 7:47 am, and her lecture class starts at 8:11 am.

"Holy fuc- what the?" Nia barked in shock, waking her up completely, before she quickly ran to the bathroom to do her daily bathroom routine.

She would've been constantly annoyingly knocking on Renz's door for him to wake up, but realizes his classes starts in the afternoon. Nia quickly spat out the toothpaste and gave a sip of the blue mouthwash that was standing aside the toothpaste, before obnoxiously gurgling it and spat it out.

She ran back towards the room quickly, but fell once she was inside. She gave a loud groan before she picked herself up and started to wear the clothes that she layed out last night, before spraying herself with vanilla scented perfume, and adding some hairspray to her jet black flat ironed hair.

She grabbed her surprisingly not-so-heavy loaded backpack, before quickly zooming out of the room and raced out of the apartment. Luckily, the campus was near her crib, but she only had less than 20 minutes to get to her lecture, and it was gonna be a protracted time to look for it.