xiii. ( WHO GOT DA PROBS? )

It was the early morning of Halloween's eve, as some of the infantile students filled the vacant campus areas running around with Jason Voorhies and Freddy Krueger masks, scaring some bystanders, and mostly vandalizing the park by hanging fake dead bodies in trees, and mostly covering trees with toilet paper.

In the immature chaos, Chilli was rapidly heading towards her dorm room minding her own business, before her journey was rudely interrupted by a student who had a Michael Myers mask, which instantly made Chilli jump.

"You big pussy!" The student comments before running off to scare other people passing by.

Chilli adjusted herself and continued with her walking to the dorm hall, ignoring what happened moments ago. She later reached the quiet dorm hall and entered inside as she saw a few kids binge watching corny 80's horror movies, scaring herself with a small gasp once she saw someone getting viciously decapitated by a serial killer, utterly getting disgusted on how people have a interest in those type of slasher films.

She headed towards to her dorm room, which lead her open to a dark room with rays of moonlight shining through the window, before checking time, seeing that it was 3 in the morning.

She closed the door quietly and immediately started to take off her clothes, but she was interrupted by a series of whimpers and quiet gasps. She looked over to her left and saw Jada's faced filled with nothing but tears of gloom and sorrow, which instantly made Chilli curious of her behavior.

She walked over to Jada and leaned down while rubbing her shoulder, "Dada....what's wrong?"

Jada's only reply was whimpers, as her red eyes squinted more and more, "I just....i miss him," Jada sighs before she sniffles.

"Him? Who? Who do you miss?"

"It's someone you don't know - just go to bed," Jada attempted to dismiss Chilli from her, but Chilli's curiosity was at a all time high, and she didn't leave until she knew what she was crying about.

"I just...." Jada began crying again, "I just miss him so much," She mutters while crying hysterically.

Chilli then began to rubbed Jada's shoulders reluctantly, before giving her a hug while she continued cry. Even though Chilli's curious inquires were unanswered, it was better to give comfort to a grieving friend who was still attempting to grow from her former love's passing.

OCTOBER 30th, 1989.
NIA'S PERSPECTIVE.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Nia, happy birthday to you!" Q, Raheem, Pac and everyone else excluding Eric and Dre were singing happy birthday to me as I sat in a vacant table that was in the food court.

"Happy Birthday, best friend!" Pac gave me a hug of warmth with a wide smile, but was later pushed away by Raheem, "Nigga, move, let me give her my gift!" He pushed Pac out of the way, "Don't be touching me, with you half-seasoned ass," Pac verbally insulted Raheem.

"Anyway, here," Raheem gave a closed smile at me while I accepted his gift which was wrapped in Christmas paper. I immediately began to open my gift, before seeing a Elizabeth Taylor collection of her perfume White Diamonds, which I already have.

Everyone just started to burst out of laughter, "Man, where you copped this from? Rite Aid?" Yella laughed loudly while slapping his feet, while Raheem began to grumble some insults at everyone who was laughing.