xii. ( DIGGIN' ON YOU. )

THE MOTHERFUCKING SAGA
CONTINUES.

THE BANGLES ( JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY. )

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY,

WISH IT WAS SUNDAY.

HIGHER LEARNING
XI.
( OCTOBER 27th, 1989. )
NO ONE'S PERSPECTIVE.
"BROKEN PROMISES WILL
NEVER BE FIXED.❞

 CAMPUS POLICE STATION

"Miss, that's not enough evidence to commence a official report," The distracted police officer says to Chilli, who's face quickly frowned by the remark.

Obnoxiously ignoring Tionne's declares with agony a few days ago, she decided not to tell her and Lisa about telling the police about the news. The reason why she's telling the police because she's worried that the altercation that occurred days ago will traumatize Tionne badly.

"What do you mean it's not enough? I simply told you that it was two white men who tried to rape my friend, Tionne," Chilli explicated the brief detail again to the officer.

"And who are these "white men?" The officer got slightly offended by her details.

"I'on know, all I know that they were white and they tried to rape my friend, Tionne, she's a freshmen here!" Chilli started to sense some rage.

"Sorry, miss, we can't help you," The officer boringly decline her weak report, "You can't help me? Are you serious? So you're just gonna let my friend get nearly raped by two white men and just say "we can't help you?" Chilli began to loudly grumble at the male officer, who was obviously, a white.

"Miss, I'm gonna need you leave or else the security can escort you out," The officer pointed at the two security guards, who were giving Chilli vile and suspicious looks.

With no hesitation, Chilli gave one final mean glare at the officer before heading out the police station in vexation and rage, forgetting about her afternoon plan of joining the music club that was at Campbell hall.

Her brief journey ended once she entered the hall and immediately founded the sign that depicted "Music Club," on the door, which looked a bit basic to greet new coming students.