Chapter 1

Updated: June 25, 2017

Before reading my book, just know that there will some dirty I'm here. So for the innocents, unless you wanna read it go ahead, but if you get uncomfortable, please stop reading it. Other than that if there is a problem I will make an announcement about it. I dont seem to be saying anything else....so enjoy. Love you lots😘

~Potatoes😘😘

Mark POV

*sighs* He is so dreamy. His beautiful face and those pretty eyes. Ugh he is so dreamy, but he is straight. My crush since 7th grade, the popular boy that all girls love and want....Xander Jonas. Even his last name is hot. He has been my crush since 7th grade. I know it's weird, but we would talk sometimes in middle school. Now in high school we still talk sometimes. We are still friends...I guess you can say that. I mean he is hot, popular, sexy, smart, oh did I mention hot. He is that average pretty boy and I am this average boy that looks like a zombie. Fuck...My....Life. Avery was snapping her fingers in front of my face and I looked at her, confused.

"You know, you could just walk up to him and say hi." She said.

"Why should I bother." I said. "A hottie like him will never say hi to him. I can't just walk up to him and be like Hi you were my crush since 7th grade and I loved you ever since. Even though your straight, doesn't mean anything as long as your in my heart and don't laugh at me. I think I'll be fine."

"No one asked you to do all that, boi." Nate said.

"Still, one day he is gonna know that I like him and it will be all over." I said putting my head down.

"Cheer up, and sit up." Nacole said.

"Why bother?" I mumbled with my head still down.

"Because he is heading this way." Milly said.

I put my head up and seen that he was heading my way. He had his sexy smile on with his nice hair and beautiful clothes. He walked up to me and smiled his big smile.

"Hay Mark." He said smiling.

"Uh hey Xander." I said trying not to jump on him and hugging him like a maniac.

"Uh I'm having this party, this Saturday and I was wondering if you would like to come." He said nervously.

"Uh lemmie think bout it and when I have the answer." I said smirking. "I'll let you know."

"Well can I at least have your number, so you can call me or text me the answer." He said nervously.

"I'll think bout that too...but would you look at the time." I said getting up. "The bell is bout to ring, so I'll just make my way to my next class."

I walked away from the table having my friends following me with surprised faces.

"What?" I asked.

"Dude that was good." Kyle said.

"Yea bae is right."Nate said. "You left him speechless and surprised. I didn't think you had it in you."

"I'm just playing hard to get duhhhhh." I said laughing.

They laughed along with me, then we walked off to our next class.

Xander POV
Why did I get so nervous when I asked Mark to go to the party with me? I mean he is cute. Well hot actually and his pretty cool. He was always there for me when I needed him the most, even when I wasn't. Then high school came and I became this popular guy that every guy wants to be and every girl loves. I mean the girls are cute, but I just don't like these girls. I guess it's because I haven't found the right girl yet. When he said he would think bout it, it surprised me. Usually when I ask people, they say yes, but Mark. Mark is different.

"You are something special, Mark." I said to myself.
---------------------------------------------------------
Ok so bare with me. This is my first time writing a gay story, so don't go so hard on me, ok. Anyways, can't wait til the next chapter. 😘