Chapter 7

Updated: February 12, 2018
So sorry I haven't updated but I'm back. So enjoy oh and happy close Valentines day
-----------------------------------------------------------
Xander POV
It was the end of the day and I just arrived at my house. I opened the door and seen mom ignoring me as usual.

"So you just gonna continue to ignore me?" I said getting a bottle of apple juice.

Still no reply. I smirked and opened my apple juice taking a sip from it and closing it back.

"Well I guess you don't wanna know that I'm gonna ask him to be my boyfriend." I said looking at her.

She looked at me with big eyes and squealed. She gave me a big hug and I felt like i was about to pass out.

"Mom" I said

No answer

"Mom" I said hitting her arms

No answer.

"Walls closing in, room getting darker." I said slowly falling.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry." She said letting me go.

This lady tryna kill me.

"So I guess your happy." I said laughing

"Uh yea, this is huge." my mom said. "You know I'm so jealous. Low key I wanted to be a guy so I can be gay."

"Uh why?" I looked at her crazy.

"Because I feel that gay relationships are way more interesting than straight or bi relationships." She said smiling, then she made a frown. "Then I met your father and shit got real."

"Mom!" I said laughing.

When dad met mom, he was clingy as hell. She couldn't go no where without him knowing her wearabouts. Sadly he is still alive. He just always busy with work. Ever since I was born, he became clingy with me too and I'm just like really?

I opened my apple juice back up and took another sip of it before closing it. I looked in the oven to see what mom was cooking. She just smacked me in the back of the head.

"Ow, what was that for?" I whined rubbing my head.

"Don't look at the food." She said. "Oh by the way, your father is coming home in 2 days."

"Really!" I said semi-excited.

"Yup." She laughed. "Arent you a happy noodle.

"Meh." I said. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Ok honey." She said.

I thought of Mark hopping up the stairs. He had a nice well built body. Skinny and big, if you know what I mean. I walked in my room and i got a text from Mrs. Slut. Why did I give her my number again?

Mrs. Slut- Hay baby wanna have some fun 😘

Me- OK busy

Mrs. Slut- oh come one baby please.

Me- The person you are dialing clearly don't give a fuck about the shit you have to say. If you have a problem guess what no one cares so have a Nice day and find some other man to fuck with.

I turned my phone off and walked in the bathroom. I wonder how im gonna ask him. He deserve the best so I'm a do something big. I turned on the shower closing the door behind me.

Mark POV
I need jesus and some holy water. I tried not to remember what happened in the hall way. He is sending mixed feelings. Are we together? Are we not? Am I just a toy to him? Does he want something serious? I layed down in bed in a ball. Should I text him? Should I wait til he textes back?

"FUUUCCCCKKKK!??" I yell.

Damn him. What am I gonna do? I'm so confused.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hay my lovely potatoes. Again I'm so sorry for not updating 😥😥😥. Buuutttt I did update so don't be mad.😀😀 I hope y'all enjoyed and...I hope they get together. Jejebdjend. Okay love y'all and see ya.

~Potatoes