Chapter 6

Soooo I'm so sorry that its been a while since I last updated, but if you had a lazy moment. Well that's me. You see I'm lazy and I get aggravated. I'm on a tablet right now and it wouldn't save my stories so it pissed me off and I just said 'Fuck It!' So I hope you enjoy. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated: August 29, 2017

Mark POV
So I'm walking to the class me and him has together, which is every class. I see him and he looks at him. He turns and I frown. What the hell. I shake it off when I see my bestie walk in. She sees me and gives me a hug.

"Hey Avery." I said pulling away from our hug.

"Hey Lover boy." She said smirking.

"Oh hush." I said smacking her arm.

We sat down by each other and we started talking to each other more. I look at Xander and when he sees me, he looks away and continues to talk to his friends. Why is he ignoring me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its lunch and Xander has been ignoring me the whole time. Avery told me he is probably always crowded with his friends. We walk in and I see Xander, but he is with some girl. I get a better look at her and I see that it is Lissy. She has her hand on his chest and is flirting her ass off. He smiles at her and has his hand on her waist. He is..... enjoying her. I felt a knot in my throat. I am not gonna cry, big boys don't cry. He is not worth it. He is not......I felt a tear slip from my eye and I quickly wiped it away.

"Get a hold of yourself Mark." I told myself. "He is not worth it."

I turned my face from him and looked at Avery. She put her hand on my arm and rotated her arm.

"IT's ok hun." Avery said. "Remember, he is not worth it.."

I sighed. "I know." I turned back to him. "Why kiss me, then make me feel like shit."

She sighed. "I don't know, but don't worry, he will not hurt you again. That is why he is an ugly bear and he is not even smart. Plus he is not as hot as you."

I laughed at her trying to cheer me up. "Thanks Boo." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since Xander has ignored me. I would always cry in my room and Avery would always comfort me. We ate junk food and watched scary movies for the weekend. Monday he ignored me and Tuesday, the same with Wednesday. Today is Thursday and I've had enough. I've seen him touch and flirt with Lissy for almost two weeks now and I wanna cry.

It was free period and I walked into the dark hall that me and him had a moment at. I touched the wall and slide down the wall crying. What felt like hours, I felt someone's hand lift my face up. I look and see that it was Xander. He put his hand on my check and caressed it slowly. I slapped his hand out the way and looked away. He sighed and grabbed my arm. I looked at him and used my free hand to loosen his grip. He took both of his hands and griped mine. I looked at him with anger, frustration, plus sadness and he crashed his lips into mine. My eyes with wide and I was shocked. He snaked his arms around me waist letting go my arm and held my close.

He then bit down on my bottom lip, and I couldn't help but moan a little. He smiled and I then started kissing him hard. My arms snake around his neck pulling him close. He was between my legs and then he picked me up sitting on his lap, legs on each side. I started grinding on him and he broke the kiss.

"Stop moving or I wont stop." he said

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said playing innocent.

He smirked and kissed along my collar bone and to my neck. I started to moan a little and he smirked against my neck. He then played me down on the floor and then after a few minutes of distraction, I felt his hand on my hard cock. I got wide eyes and tried to pull his hand out of my pants, but then his hand started going up and down on it. I started to moan a little and covered my mouth with my hand. He then went down and pulled my pants down a little further down taking my little buddy out to see. His eyes got big and I smirked. Well I can't say little buddy if y'all know what I mean.

"Hay what are you doing?" I whispered.

He smirked and bent down. My eyes got big as I felt his lips on my tip and kisses it slowly. OMG he is about to give head in school. He then starts to lick it all around and even my balls. I cover my mouth and moan in my hand. I then puts it in his mouth and goes in and out, slow and fast. Grabbing my legs and holding then up in the air. He sucks on it from the bottom to the top. I moan and looks down at him getting to work. Oh gosh, where have you been my whole life. This feels so gooooooooooooood. I cum in his mouth and he swallows it. He looks up at me and then he goes up to me and kisses me having me tasting myself. Then he puts his hand back on my cock and goes up and down. I moan in his mouth and he smirks. He pulls away and then he gets off of me pulling my pants back up.

"That is what I was doing." he whispered.

"Well that was amazing." I whispered and let out a breathe.

"I'm sorry." he said, with his back against the wall.

"For what babe?" I said sitting up.

He pulled me closer to him so my back was against his chest. "For ignoring you, baby."

He called me baby. "its ok. I mean look now, we are with each other." I said intertwining my hands with his.

"No its not." he sighed and I look at him. "I hurt you and fake flirted with slutty just to make you jealous."

"Oh babe." I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"I love you so much Mark." he said looking in my eyes. "You don't know how long I've waited for this moment."

My heart stopped. Oh my gosh. He loved me. HE LOVE ME.

"I love you too." I said trying not to cry.

He stood up and extended his hand for me to take. I smiled at him and took his hand standing up. He wrapped his hand around my waist and I put my hands on his muscular arms. He gave me a kiss and I kissed me back. My baby.

"We should probably head back." he said.

"Ok." I said.

He took my hand and we walked out the hallway. Man I love him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHH. Sorry that was unprofessional, but they kissed, well again, but he told him he loved him. *sighs* Me and my lovely potatoe ass lol. So I hope you guys like it. Wow that was the longest I have ever written. You guys stay lovely and lets see what happens next. Wait I know what happens next, but yoyo guys don't. *evil laughs* I still love you lots. Stay beautiful potatoes. Love You Guys.

~Potatoe☺