Chapter 5

Updated: June 27, 2017

Xander POV
FINALLY!! The day is over. Ugh I am so glad to get outta school, but what do I do about Mark. No I am choosing not to like him. I'm gonna ignore him tomorrow to see what happens. Then it will prove if I like him or not. Gosh I was just messing with him. I didn't mean to like someone. I got in my car and drove to my house. When I got out the car, I opened the house door to my house. Well its my moms house.

"Mom I'm home." I yelled.

"I'm in the kitchen." She yelled.

I walked in the kitchen and kissed mom on the cheek. She smiled and looked at me.

"Did you meet someone?" She asked crossing her arms.

"What?!" I said. "No."

I then blushed thinking about Mark.

"You did meet someone!!!!!" She squealed.

"Ok, yes I did meet someone." I sighed. "But I didn't expect to like him."

I then covered my mouth and the her eyes got big.

"XANDER DAWN JONAS!!!" she yelled. Man I hate when she calls my full name. "YOU LIKE A BOY AND DIDNT TELL ME!!"

"I don't really know I like him or not." I said.

"Did you kiss him to see?"She asked

I then blushed harder than I did before. She squealed and hugged me.

"Omg, my baby is in love." She said. "I am so happy and its a boy, bonus."

She said singing the last word. I laughed my mom was always cool with gays and lesbians. She had a lot of friends that were those.

"You should bring him over for dinner tomorrow." She said.

"But mom, I wanna know if I like him or not." I said

"So what are you planning on doing?" she asked.

"I'm thinking about ignoring him." She got serious.

"For how long." She said

"Until my heart tells me I love him." I said.

//Tuesday//

I woke up hoping that when my heart decides, Mark will forgive me. I wanna know if I feel the pain of not being with him, loving him, comforting him, kissing him. I touched my lips then sighed. I dont know what I am doing. If I do love him, I would just punish myself, but him worse. I feel like I am going to get him to the point where I make him cry. If he does, I'll see what my does...I guess I'll know then. I got up from my bed and walked in my closet. I picked out an outfit and sighed.....again. Ignorjng him might be hard. I just wander why I missed his kisses already. I walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

Mark POV
I woke up feeling confident and ready for school. I was willing to talk to Xander about what happened yesterday. I wander if he likes me or if    he is still processing. I dont know I'm so happyyyyy. I texted Avery, since I mostly yell her everything. I really trust her more than anything. Her family is Christian and she is kind of a goody goody, but her family loves me. Whenever I need someone to talk to, I can always count of her. She always know how to keep a promise.

Applebottom🍎(me): Hay Girlie

DarkPotatoe😂: Hey boo. What's up.

Applebottom🍎: So you know bout Xander right?

DarkPotatoe😂: Yeah. What about him?

Applebottom🍎: Well.....WE KISSED!!!

DarkPotatoe😂: WHAT OMG THAT IS AMAZING!!!ZARK.....MANDER... LOL I WILL THINK OF A SHIP NAME.

Applebottom🍎: Please don't lol

DarkPotatoe😂: Too late. See you at school Jarks.....Ponas....

Applebottom🍎: OMG THAT LAST NAME IS THE WORST!!!!

DarkPotatoe😂: I know...see ya at school boo.

Applebottom🍎: See ya!!!

I put my phone back on the charger and then I looked in my closet and picked out an outfit. It was cute, but boy-ish. I examined it and then smiled at my success. Today is gonna be the day that I tell Xander how I feel. After that kiss, I never felt more confident in my life. I walked in the bathroom and got ready to start my day of wonderfulness.

Stranger POV
After he cummed inside of me. We layed on the bed together out of breathe.

"So are you gonna help me or not." I said.

"Yea I will help you beautiful." He said.

"Good, so today you know what to do and I will do what I have to do." I said smirking.

Xander, I don't care what you say. You will be mine, even if I have to hurt the people you love. I looked at him kissing my neck and moving his hand to my clit.

"Uh what are you doing." I asked.

"Cmon baby let's try round number 2." He said, pushing one finger inside me. I gasped and bit my lip to hold back the moan. I simply nodded and started kissing him. "As long as you know what to say to your brother, I will give you the best thing ever."

"Don't worry, once I tell him I'm alive, he's gonna be vulnerable to drink the drink and he will be knocked out." He said moving his finger in and out of me. I moaned lightly and nodded.

Watch out for me.