Chapter 14

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE WE START. I will update update update because I know I am like super lazy and you guys are probably like not okay with that, but I will. I will work on it just for you guys. Also so sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV

Its been two months since Xander and I been together. Today one of Xanders friends threw a party and he invited him with his stupid gorgeously puppy eyes so I said yes, dragging my best frien with me...she was not happy. So here we are at the party, me casually crying, Avery is beating up Lissy and Xander is trying to stop her from putting that slut in the hospital. Are you guys confused? Okay lets go back to the beginning where it all started.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at exactly 6:30 in the freaking morning not because I wanted to. No, it was because Xander had the nerve to scream my name and freaking jump on me. I was not happy, but he bought me food so I forgave him after. He hugged him and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him eating my waffles that he got me so freaking early.

I eventually got my lazy ass up and Xander handed me some clothes to wear and I went into the bathroom to do my business. I am not going in details...weirdos. I got dressed and walked out the bathroom and Xander whistled at me. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my phone, my charger, stuffing my charger in my bookbag and my phone in my back pocket. We walked downstairs where my mom was getting ready to leave for work.

"Hay boys I am in a rush." He said grabbing some toast and kissed my head leaving. "Love you."

My other dad probably already went to work. I smiled at Xander once more as we sat at the couch watching Sander Sides till it was time for us to leave. Virgil was very funny and Patton was being adorable, per usual. We left my house locking the door behind us and got in his car. He drove us to school with one hand and his other hand pumping my while I try to pry It away weakly considering it felt good. We reached school and he finished his...things and we got out the car.

"MARK." Avery yelled and ran over to us. The rest followed her and smiled at us.

"Hey my fellow farttards." I said smiling.

"Oh my gosh he thought about us." Nate said smiling at everyone and we laughed.

The bell rung and we all walked in the school to get ready for class. Throughout first period till lunch. Walking towards lunch, Xander jumped on me and I squealed. Don't judge me. Xander got on the other side of me and put his arm around me.

"So my friend is throwing a party and I really want you to come." Xander said happily.

"Why?" I asked. Like who does he think I am to get my lazy ass ready for a party to see a bunch of drunk people inhaling each other and giving each other the "Im gonna fuck you so hard" dance. NOT ME!

"Because you love me so much." He said and when I looked at him he gave me the look I cannot resist. The puppy look. Oh my gosh I can't even. The gay god obviously didn't like me right now.

I sighed and nodded my head and he smiled with a big yes, kissing my cheek. I looked at Avery and she sighed also. "Fine I'll go too, but because I love you."

We all looked at Nate and Kyle and they nodded also. Xander clapped his hands and jumped in front of us. "Perfect." He then jogged over to them. He made those human friends somewhat after we dated. They always tease him and its so funny. We got lunch and sat at our usual table. Lissy comes in dressed in black and sat with her regular idiotic friends.

"I can't believe we agreed." Nate said.

"Its just one night. Whats the worse that could happen?" I said and threw a curly fry in my mouth.

If I only knew that I just jinx the shit out of myself. I was in for a surprise. Later on, we was all at the party and it was like packed. We walked in and there was some flashing lights and more. I was not happy with that. Everything was loud and close. I never felt like I was gonna be allergic to humans in my entire life. We managed to make it in the kitchen where we saw Xander talking to one of his friends drinking. He saw up and patted his friend walking our way.

"Glad you guys can make it." He said with a little slur.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked around. "The party is big." I said.

"What?" Xander yelled.

I repeated it again and he nodded. Someone called his name and he looked back and looked back at him. He looked back at us and smiled.

"Drink, have fun, let loose and I will see you guys later." He gave me a quick kiss and jogged to the other person. I sighed and Nate and Kyle picked up a drink and smelled it before trying it.

"Its actually not that bad." Kyle said motioning it to me and I shook my head.

"I'll take a hard pass." I said

"Your loss." Avery said grabbing a cup and taking a sip.

I rolled my eyes at them as we kept talking and we kept drinking. Eventually they started to get drunk, Kyle and Nate went somewhere, me and Avery started dancing. I then looked in my far and saw Xander kissing up on Lissy. I froze and watched them make out. Avery stopped when she realized I wasn't dancing and looked to see where I was looking at. Her face fumed with anger and she started to head over to them. I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Its not worth it Avery." I said pleading

"No but its a good reason to kick her ass." Avery shrugged me off and charged at Lissy.

Xander looked at me and back at Lissy and tried to pry Avery off of her. I then started crying wondering why he choose to help her instead of being with me. Now that we are back to that. Nate came towards me crying also and I looked at him sad. Everything got so worse like I wish I didn't jinx.