Chapter 10

Mark POV
Today is the day. Today is the day that boyfriend. Gosh. It feels weird to call Xander my boyfriend. Anyways today is the day he has dinner with my parents. I don't know what is gonna happen. I just hope he doesn't freak out when he knows I can get pregnant. Out of where though??? Never mind that. Im freaking out. I have no idea on what to wear. I don't think I should tell him neither. I was pacing back and forth when my best friend walked in. She stopped me from pacing and slapped.

"Hay what did you do that for?" I whined rubbing my cheek.

"You needed it." She said walking in my closet.

"Hay what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Shut up and sit on your bed." She said and I did as told.

She picked me out a red shirt with some blue jean pants and my black and red jordans. She tossed it to me and my shoes hit my forehead.When she sae what she did she started laughing and I threw it at her. She ended up dodging and it ended up hitting the wall. Which caused her to laugh even more. I hate her so freaking much.
_____________________________
We were all at the table eating. Dad and Xander were talking about sports. Mom and I was talking about food. Then Dad stopped. We all looked at him and he looked at me. He gave me the "you need to tell him look." I looked at Xander and swallowed hard.

Nate POV
Hi I'm Nate. My boyfriend is Kyle and I love him so much. We've been dating since the 8th grade and boy was I nervous. Kyle and I live together. Our parents pay for the rent until we graduate high school, which is not that long now. I was cooking up some food for dinner when Kyle from behind me wrapped his strong arms around me. Of course I got scared and squealed like the bitch I am,  but we ended up laughing at the end.

"Don't do that no more. " I said going to back to cooking.

"Or what?" He asked.

"Or I will pour this hot liquid on you. " I threatened.

"Jeez scary much." He said backing up into a corner.

I laughed to myself at him and continued cooking. When I was done we fixed our plates and sat at the table to eat. He sat his plate down and pulled my seat out for me.  I gladly thanks him and sat down,  then he did the same from across me.

"So did Avery tell you?" I asked.

"Tell me what?" He asked.

"That Mark might tell Xander about his special ability." I said.

"Oh." Kyle said. "No she didn't tell me. But I'm glad to hear it from you."

He smiled at me and continued to eat his food. I smiled and continued to eat my food. After we ate I got up to wash their dishes, but he took the plate.

"I got it so you can go ahead and shower, then go to sleep." He said smiling.

I smiled back and went into the bathroom to shower. I took my clothes off and went into the shower letting the hot water consume me.

Kyle POV
After Nate went to go take his shower, I sighed and went to do the dishes. To be honest, in the 8th grade.  I didn't have a crush on Nate.  I has a crush on Mark. I wanted to tell him how I felt so maybe me and him could date. When I went up to him,  I soon found out that he liked Xander. I was crushed and walked off later to see Nate waiting for me by a tree. I walked up to him and he looked so scared and kinda cute. He told me he had a crush on me. I felt bad cause I didn't feel the same way. I thought for a moment and thought maybe he could help me get over Mark. So I lied and said felt the same way. Then we started dating. As the days turned to years and I watched how miserable Mark was. I was upset that I couldn't wait to ask him and be his hero. Then Xander walked up to him and everything changed. It should've been me that was holding hands with Mark, me who kissed his soft lips, and me who sleeps with him and start a family. I sighed at my anger. I finished washing the dishes and went to go into me and Nate's room. I saw him sleep already so I went to go take a shower.  After getting out of the shower I laid by him and cuddled him like usual,  then drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________
Okay sooo don't be mad and sorry I haven't updated. I'm thinking about maybe adding someone.  I don't know. What do y'all think.  Leave a comment if ya want and give me a name and how they are a relation to them. Also describe one word for them.  Again sorry I haven't updated. Love you guys sooo much and see you guys in the next chapter.