Chapter 4

Updated: June 27, 2017

Xander POV
When the bell rung, it was time for lunch. I walked out the classroom to have no other but Mark follow up behind me. When I turned in a dark corner, he hesitated and then walked in the corner where I was. Oh this is gonna be fun.😈

Mark POV
I stopped when I saw him go in the dark corner, then I hesitated and walked in. It was dark and I couldn't see nothing. Then I felt someones hand come from behind me and turned me around. I was then put to the wall and then the person held my hands up above my head with one hand and another caressing my cheek. To be honest I felt like I was about to piss myself. I then felt that persons breathe on my ear.

"Let's have some fun." I recognized that voice. It was Xander. Omg what do I do?

He then kissed my neck and I gotta say it felt good. He then kissed me and then that is when he let go of my hands. I tried not to kiss him back, but failed miserably. I ended up kissing him back, snaking my arms around his neck and him snaking his arms around my waist, pulling me close. Then the kiss got heated as he bit my bottom lip making me gasp, giving him access to put his tongue in my mouth. I moaned a little and pulled his hair causing him to moan a little. He the picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed me against the wall, making the kiss go deeper. Omg when I said I got horny, I mean I got horny as heck. He then stopped kissing me catching his breathe. I did the same thing, then he put me down.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He said and ran out of the dark corner.

OK what the hell was that. I touched my lips and blushed hard. Yup he likes me. I skipped my way to lunch, happy as a butterfly.

Xander POV
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE. I KISSED A BOY. NOT ONLY DID I TAKE HIS FIRST KISS. I think it was his first kiss, but anyway. HE TOOK MY FIRST KISS. I KISSED A BOY. I KISSED A BOY. I kissed a boy....and I liked it. I liked the kiss...omg...I touched my lips and remembered our heated make out session. I blushed and headed sat with my friends. Well my best friend and friends. Neko is my bestest of all best friends. I sat by Neko and he looked at me smirking.

"So where have you been?" He asked smirking

"Minding my own damn business." I said smiling.

"Then why did you come in here blushing?" He asked me.

I then looked down blushing, remembering what had happened. I then turned around to see Mark smiling. He looked at me and blushed, turning towards his friends. I smiled and Neko elbowed me.

"Wait, did you...." He asked

"Did I what?" I asked puzzled.

"Did you have sex with Mark?" he asked.

I blushed and looked away, mumbling. "I wished."

"I heard that." He said smirking. "Do you like him?"

"I dont know." I said sighing. "Im still trying to figure out if I'm gay or straight."

"Well your obviously into Mark, and not into any girls so I'm gonna say, your gay." He said

Am I gay? Do I want to be gay? Do I like Mark? Ugh why me.