Chapter 8

Updated: February 13, 2018
Happy One Day Before Valentine's Day loves. So I'm updating this just for you guys. My valentines present to y'all. I hope u enjoy and I will base this on Valentines day. Mkay
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mark POV
I completely forgot tomorrow was Valentines Day. Last night I was so worried about my relationship with Xander, that I forgot about it. Good thing I wore a red shirt. I feel proud. Its lunch time rn and people are being asked to the dance. Then I saw a group of kids each holding a rose and one kid holding a big ass bear with a basket. Some lucky bastard is lucky.

"Its someone Lucky day." Kyle said. "Babe why can't you do that for meeee."

I started laughing when Nate got speechless. They started singing some song and walked towards.....ME!!???!?!? They each handed me a rose and wheeled the big ass bear in front of me. I took the basket and it was all my favorite stuff. I awed and was about to touch the bear when it grabbed me and pulled me in a hug. I screamed and my friends laughed a little. I pinched the bears nose. Then I saw someone get out of it. People gasped and so did I.

"X-Xander?" I said speechless.

"Uh hay." He said. "Mark I don't care what others think about you. I think you are an amazing person and I care about you so so much. I know we haven't been talking or buddy to buudy in the past that much, but I still know you. There is no one out there that stole my heart like you did. You make me so happy inside and I wouldn't never let you go. So I'm standing here today on Valentines Day to see if you make me the most happy guy in school and be my Valentine to the dance tomorrow night also my boyfriend."

I was lost of words. I'm trying not to cry over joy. When I finally calmed down. I hugged Xander and kissed him. He was shocked and kissed me back. A bunch of girls awed us and we broke apart.

"I would love too." I said.

"Yay!" He yelled.

The whole cafeteria clapped and cheered. I just blushed from the attention. I looked up at him and he looked down at me smiling.

"Surprise." He said.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~
At the end of school I asked my mom to pick me up because of the stuff I have. My mom and dad is in the GLS club. President and Vice President of it actually. Oh GLS stands for Gays Lesbians and Straights. People who are Bi Sexual or Bi Curious go sometimes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but that's pretty much it. My mom pulled up and looked surprised when he saw the presents I have in my hand. He got out the car to help me put the gifts in the car. Okay I see that you are confused and surprised about me having two dads and me calling one mom. Well some doctor a long periodically time ago wanted to experiment and see if guys can get pregnant too. He tried it on his best friend aka my great great great great grandfather and well yea. My great times three grandfather was gay so he had sex with a guy and got pregnant. The experiment worked and it has been passed on for many generations of guys.

"Who was this from?" my mom asked.

"My future husband." I replied smiling.

"Well can I meet him before yall get married."

"Uh sure just don't embarrass me."

"what? Me? Embarrass my wittle hunny bunny baby boy." he said pinching my cheeks.

"Mom see this is what I was talking about."

He let go of my cheeks laughing.

"Alright. Alright. I'm sorry. I will not embarrass you."

"Thank you so much."

"Bring him this weekend."

"Okay I will ask him."

"alright."

We drove off heading to the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. SOOOOOOOO he asked him to be both his boyfriend and his Valentines. Do yall ship?Cause I do. Okay I love yall all and have a beautiful day. See yall in the next chapter. *makes trumpet sounds* lol

~Potatoe