Chapter 3

Updated: June 27, 2017

*Xander is up there in the top there.*

Xander POV
I walk in class and I see Mark sitting in the back corner of the classroom. I decided to sit behind him and tease him from there. I walk over to him and he starts getting nervous. I then walk pass him and sit behind him. I guess he was holding his breathe because I saw him breathing hard. I smirked and then I see Lissy walk in the class. Good thing Marks friends was surrounding the seats around me or else she would try to seat close by me. Lissy is the biggest slut in the school. She slept with every guy in school. Except for me, Mark and his friends. Lissy has made it her biggest mission to get to try to get laid with me before the end of the year. Of course she is never gonna get it. I don't like her and I never will. It just makes me mad that she always trys to get with me. Like bitch if you thirsty I can buy you some water...or maybe some smart..shit what bout that holy water. Cause you need Jesus. She finally set by one of the guys on the basketball team. They were flirting and shit. I thought I was gonna be sick. The class started talking cause the teacher wasn't here yet. I then started to put my plan in action. I would poke his butt now and then and he would jump. I would chuckle at him about that and then the teacher entered the room. Everyone got quiet and sat in their seats. He started laughing and everyone started laughing too. Mr. Marin is legitamiently the coolest teacher ever. Like I would kill for him to be my dad.  He began his lesson and acted like nothing has happened.  Mark turned around, gave me a price of paper, winked, then turned back around. Wait did he just winked at me. Oh wow. I smirked and looked at the price of paper. It was his number, I low key did a happy dance and then I put the peice of paper in my pocket. I payed attention to the rest of the class and then the bell rung. I grabbed my stuff and started heading out the door, stopping in front of Marks desk.

"Thanks for the number handsome." I said walking away.

OK I know playing with his feelings is bad, but can't a guy have fun. Even though he is handsome, like really cute with those beautiful eyes and those cute glasses he likes to wear. Woah Xander, quit it. You dont like him. He is not gay, right. I mean not that I care. I'm not gay.....right.....Ugh in so confused. I thought about this whole thing while heading to next period. I walk in and see Lissy. She sees me and does a big smile. Ugh Mark please hurry and come in this class.

Mark POV
I blushed very hard when he called me handsome. Omg he called me handsome!!!!! That is a mega huge success. I walked in my next class and was happy to be in that class because Xander was in that class too. I walked in to see Lissy talking to him, smiling and rubbing on him, he wasn't pushing her away, so I assumed that he likes it. I sighed and sat down in the back seat. When Xander saw me, he smiled and walked over to where I was and sat in the seat next by me. I smiled at him and he smiled back, then he turned his head away from me. I was thinking if he was blushing. Lissy walked over here with the thottest walk ever. I mean seriously girl. What the hell is wrong with you. She put on the most fakest smile ever and walked in front of Xander.

"Hi Xander." She said completely ignoring me.

"Uh Hi Lissy." He said.

"I think we should be more than friends if you know what I mean." She said, then I guess winked. Like girl do you need some eye drops. I got some for ya.

"Why would we be more than friends if we are not even friends." He said smirking. Gosh that was so sexy. "I rather be friends with a trash can than you."

"But a trash can is dirty." She said

"And you are slut." He said. Everyone's mouth dropped. "My point has been made, so if you could just please get outta my face. You could really use a breathe mint."

She covered her mouth and left the classroom crying. I chuckled and he smiled at me. He look then turned into a stare like he was looking for something. I then blushed and looked away. The teacher then walked in and started the lesson, but every once in a while, I feel his look on me. Ugh this is gonna be a long period for me. Someone help me.