Chapter 2

Updated:June 25,2017

*Mark up there in the top*

Mark POV
When I reached my next period, I sit down in a seat. I have social studies next and since the decks are in pairs, there is a least likely anyone would want to sit by me. Everyone took there seats....but it wasn't with me. Xander then walked in. There was a least likely that he would sit by me. I mean there are 5 seats that are not taken, don't worry, I counted mine. Xander looked at me, smiled, then walked over to me.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked pointing to the seat next to me.

"Does it look like this seat us taken?" I asked.

"Hay I was just asking a question." He said chuckling.

"No it's not taken." I said.

"Cool." He said walking over and sitting in the seat next by me.

The teacher walked in and then started teaching class. He asked people for the answers of some problems and then starts on a new subject. I don't get it, if teachers are so smart, how come they ask us for the answer.

Moving on, I was trying to pay attention to the slide show that Mr. Cockford was showing us. When I said I tried. I mean I tried, because every now and then I would Xander put his hand on my thigh and slowly move up and down, up close to my area. Was he trying to give me a boner? I stopped his hand and put it on his lap, but sometimes he would do it again. The bell then rung and then everyone started packing their stuff. I quickly stood up, packed my stuff and speed walked out of there. When I walked into the hallway, I went to my locker and stuck my head in there. Then I felt something on my ear.

"Have you thought about it yet.....it are you gonna continue playing hard to get with me." I know that voice, it was Xander voice. I shivered as I felt his breathe on my ear. "If you think that you can try and play hard to get, it won't last long, soon enough you'll want me...I know it."

I turned around and tried to protest, but he had already walked off. I am not gonna be a stupid person and yell at him. One, it's not worth it and Two, I would just look stupid. I sighed getting my math books from my locker and closing it shut, cause I know that he will be in my next class. I hit myself with the book as I made my way to hell.

Xander POV
Milly told me that he was tryna play hard to get with me, but it's not gonna work. I'll make him want me.....wait what am I saying....What am I doing? No I don't like him. He is just a friend. I'll just tease him and beat him at his own game. Do I like him? Nahh I can't like him, but even if I did, he's straight....I think....but I'm straight....I think....No I'm straight...I don't like him, I will continue with this plan and hopes he breaks. Oh Mark, my sweet, beautiful friend. I hope you put on your big boy undies on and brought some toilet paper, cause she is about to get real. I hope you can handle me cause I sure can handle you. I just hope these feelings that I am feeling aren't real. Damnit Mark, What are you doing to me boy.