Chapter 11

Mark POV
After Xander went home, I felt relieved. My parents was cleaning up the dining room and living room. I walked in and they looked at me.

"Are you okay son." My dad said.

"Yea, I am fine." I said. "I mean to be honest with you, I was not expecting that at all."

"Was you scared honey?" My mom said.

"More like shocked that he even acted that way." I sat down at the table. "I feel like something will happen to our relationship."

"I'm sure everything is gonna be fine." My mom said

"Maybe." I said.

two hour before

I inhaled and looked at Xander.

"So Xander" I looked at my parents. "You know they didn't adopt me right."

"Right." he said shifting in his seat.

"Uh well my dad here." I pointed to my mom/dad. "He gave birth to me."

I saw my dad grab my moms hand and they both looked at Xander. Xander looked really confused.

"Wait so you are saying that you're dad can have kids?" He said shifting in his seat again.

"Yes and that a-also means t-that I can t-too." I was starting to get nervous.

Xander stayed still for a few minutes and made the scariest face. He stood up so fast that it knocked the chair down on the ground. I scooted back as he proceeded towards me. He grinned and picked me up spinning me. Confusion immediately punch me in my face. He set me down and kissed me very deeply and I gladly, but confusedly kissed him back.

Have you ever had that feeling when you got so scared that you felt you're soul take a very long vacation out of you're body? Well I just felt that. I think my soul went to Canada or to another dimension. Traitor.

"I am so happy that you are able to do this." he said.

"Uh why?" I asked curiously.

"Cause that means that me and you can have a family together and it doesn't involve adopting any kids." He smiled that bright smile that I loved so much.

"That's great." My dad said.

He stepped closer to me and pressed his warm lips gently to my ear.

"I can't to get you in bed and fuck you so hard that you can't walk no more." He whispered to me. "And don't worry. Bout time I'm done with you. You will have my kid."

That made me both pale and shiver. I nervously laughed and patted his chest. I walked back to the table and Sat down blushing. He Sat down next to me and placed his hand close to my manhood. I was blushing more and we continued eating. He moved his hand higher and rubbed my dick. I jumped a little and my knees hit the table, which earned a suspicious look from my parents. I blushed even more and they went back to talking and eating. Xander would join once in a while but otherwise he would rub or grab my dick.

After we finished eating and chatting. It was bout time for Xander to leave. My mom gave him a hug and my dad shook his hand. Xander kissed me on the lips and we all said   our good byes.

Present Time 
I was in the tub replaying what he said in my head over and over again. I blushed at that. After a long and warm bath. I got out and wrapped the towel on my waist. I opened the door and stopped in my tracks. He left his phone here. Should I change and give it him and should I give it to him tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will give it to him. I took my towel off and searched for some underwear. I heard the door open and immediately looked at the door. The door opened and Xander walked in. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me and I began to blush. His eyes started to get lower and lower.

"GET OUT" I yelled embarrassed.

He looked startled.

"Why?" He said puzzled.

"I'm getting dressed!" I have never felt so exposed in my entire life.

He closed the door and locked it.I turned around and continued to look for some underwear. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and one of his hands moved to my dick. I grabbed his hand and looked at him. Before I could say anything, he started kissing me and rubbing the tip of my dick slowly. I started to feel weak in the knees. He turned us around and started to move closer to my bed.

"We need to stop my parents are here." I said trying not to moan as his hand grasped my dick and went up and down hard yet slowly.

"It's fine." He whispered seductively in my ear.

He went to kiss me again and I accepted his kiss. Then he detached our lips and went to kiss my neck. Attacking one side of my neck with a lot of love bites. He looked at it satisfied and started to attack the other side of my neck. This felt so good, but I couldn't give him the satisfaction thAt I was indeed enjoying it. Once he was done with my neck he started to kiss lower to my chest and stomach, to my legs. He started to lick and kiss the inside of my thighs and it felt so good. He looked at me with very heavy lust in his eyes.

"Turn around." He said.

"What?" I asked.

He flipped me over so that my back and butt was showing.

"Get all the way on the bed." He said and I did as he told. "Stick you're butt out in the air."

I was so confused, but I did it anyway. I didn't know what was going on until I felt something cold blow on my butthole. I gasped and gripped the shot as he continued to blow. Then I felt something wet and hot on my hole. I then realized that he was indeed licking my hole. He laid down and brung my butt to him again and continued to lick it. I was doing everything in my power to not moan out loud. He then forced his tongue in my whole and I whimpered.

"S-Stop." I.said trying not to moan."D-Don't do that."

I decided to bend down and unzip his pants which caused his tongue to leave my butthole. He ended up putting my dick in his mouth and starts to suck on it. I let out and moan which made him smile. My body has betrayed me. I took his dick out of his pants and began to lick the tip and suck on it. This caused him to stop and moan. Sending his moaning vibration on MY DICK MAKING ME MOAN TOO. I put his dick in my mouth and went up and down. Once it was fully wet, I started to suck on it. He removed me off his body and climbed on top of me.

"Oh the things you made me do baby." He said very deep.

I then felt something enter my butt. Something big, something that is causing a great deal of pain. It continued to go deeper and deeper, then it stopped. After a few minutes of adjusting to it, he started to move inside of me. Going slower, but deeper. That pain started to slowly turn to pleasure and the moans that I've been holding in began to poor out all at once. My body felt good, my head felt like it was going to explode. He continued to go in and out of me, but then he started to go faster. The pleasure sent waves through my body like I've never felt before. I held him close to me and I kissed him. I kissed him like I've never kissed him before. Our bodies and sweat merging into one as he went faster and deeper inside of me. I couldn't help all the moans and grunts that was going on in my room this very night. He began to plump my dick and he was fucking the mess out of me at the same tempo. My mind was going crazy. I was gonna explode. I don't know how long we've been doing this, but I'm loving it.

"I'm gonna cum." He said.

"I am too." I said.

We both moaned one last time as he came inside of me and I came on both of us. He pulled out and laid next by me pulling me closer to him. We both breathing heavy and sooner or later we went to sleep.