Chapter 13

Xander POV
I looked at my beautiful boyfriend sleeping peacefully in bed. I sighed and stared at his peaceful figure. He is very much heaven to me. I don't know what I would do without him. True he should've been a stranger to him, but I feel so drawn to him. My handsome little baby bumblebee. I got up yet again to go find something to eat . His mom left a few minutes ago. So it's just me and him. I walked into the kitchen when I received a text.

812-713-7760() Hey Baby

I tried to skim through my memories to see who did I give my number to and none popped up. I don't know who this person is or how they got my number. I decided to text the person back.

Uh who is this.

I turned my phone off then my phone vibrated again.

812-713-7760() I'm ur gf silly

This is so confusing.

I am not ur bf. I have a bf and I'm gay so I'm sorry to burst ur bubble.

812-713-7760(I will kill him if u do not leave him.

I started to get scared. I love Mark with all my might. I don't wanna lose him. Maybe I should tell him about the messages. Yea ik gonna tell him. I turned my phone off and headed back upstairs. I walked up there to see that Mark is awake.

"Oh I see someone is awake." I said walking towards him.

"Yup and I feel refreshed." He said smiling.

His Angel smile. I can't help but smile myself. I ruffled his hair and he smacked my hand away. I just laughed and cuddled on him.

Nate POV
Today me and my bf is at the park eating ice cream. I got birthday brownie and he got Peanut Butter Raisin. He is legit so freaking nasty, but I still love him. After we finished our ice cream, we decided to go take a walk around hand in hand. Kyle is so freaking sweet. We then saw a woman look our way and smile at us.

When she walked our way, Kyle stopped holding my hand and shoved them in his pocket. The lady was close to us and she was dressed decent. A dark rosy blouse, a black pencil skirt, and some black heels. She had her white jacket in her arm and a coffee in the other. Her hair was black, with pink highlights and she wore glasses. Her eyes were blue, average lips, nice- Kyle nudged me in the arm.

"Huh." I said.

"What was you thinking about?" Kyle said.

This lady. "Nothing really." I said chuckling.

"Oh." He said.

"Oh I'm sorry where are my manners." The lady said extended her arm out to shake it. Eeeeeeee human contact. "I'm Lisa. Kyle's Aunt.

I also did what she did. And surprisingly she excepted it to happen. Kyle's Aunt. He never told me he had an auntie.

"Who might you be?" She asked me.

"He's my best friend, Nate." Kyle answered.

My heart broke. He's best friend. I have to get out of here.

"Nate are you okay." Lisa asked me.

"I don't feel well so I'm gonna continue to walk." I walked forward, then stopped. "Alone."

I kept walking. I never stopped, I never looked back. I just kept walking. I can't believe he told my aunt that I was his friend and not his boyfriend. How dare he? His parents know. Why doesn't his aunt know. And how come he never told me he had an aunt. I turned a corner where I didn't see anyone turn and I sat down and cried. I don't know how long I cried. Maybe 10-15 minutes. Later that day, I saw a pair of shoes in front of me.

"Damnit Nate." I knew who that was. It was Kyle.

He sat next by me and I scoot over. I know i am being childish, but I am upset. He sighed and nudged me with his foot.

"Can you please look at me." He said.

I shook my head. He removed my hands from my face and lifted my head up. His eyes soften and grabbed my head and put it on his chest.

"I'm sorry." He said stroking my hair. "My aunt doesn't like same sex so I never told her about you and you about her. I never wanted y'all to meet cause then she would do everything in her power to break us up. I love you so much don't you get it."

I let the words sink in. I can't believe I acted like a baby. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm sorry." Even though half of me was sorry.

He smiled and his lips gently met mine and we kissed for what felt like hours. After that we stayed there and I felt happy.

Lisa POV
After Kyle left I decided to secretly follow him. I see him taking a turn and I looked a corner and see him and that other boy. After few cries and hugs, they kissed. I couldn't believe my eyes. I shook my head disappointed and walked off. I dialed a number and put my phone to my ear.

"Hello." I said on the phone. "I would like you to spy on my nephew Kyle for me. See if you can get anything on him. Yea there is something weird going on between Kyle and some boy and I want to get to the bottom to it"

Kyle boy. Be prepared.