Chapter 2

(A/N): I know, it's still just chapter 2, but I promise this will be longer.

"Blaire, wake up, the kids are going to arrive soon." Ben shaked my body that was still lazily on bed.

I groaned. "Okay, okay. I'm up." I sat up and streched my body a bit.
I looked at Ben and he was all ready in his attire. "What time is it?" I asked groggily. He looked at his watch, "7.00 a.m." He answered.

Heh, not too late. I nodded and get out of bed, tidying it up. Ben left the room, and I took a shower.
When I finished, I put on a strapless yellow dress and a blue cardigan, my birthright yellow jewel necklace and yellow heels. I grabbed my small crossbody purse then left my room.

I met Ben and Audrey in the school's entrance. The limo that was picking up the kids arrived just as I did. Good, I'm not late.

"Hey, sleepyhead." Ben said, making me rolled my eyes. "You could have waked me up a little early." I said, nudging his ribs. "Ow." He rubbed his ribs. "Chill, Blaire. Don't hurt Bennyboo!" Audrey cried, and asked if Ben's okay and he nodded.

I rolled my eyes again. I really don't like Audrey. I mean, look at her! She's too clingy, it makes me want to puke. It's like she's with Ben just so that she could be Queen of Auradon.

The limo door opened, revealing two boys and two girls.

One girl was wearing purple-black-green attire, and had purple locks. She's definitely Maleficent's daughter, Mal. The other girl was wearing blue-black-and-a-touch-of-princess attire. She looks super gorgeous. She's Evil Queen's daughter, Evie. Even if Snow White's the fairest of them all, I admit Evie's also beautiful. One boy was quite muscular, wearing red-yellow-orange attire, and weared a red beanie on top of his long hair. He's Jafar's son, Jay. The other boy was wearing a black-white-red attire, his hair was black at the roots and white at the tips, and had freckles. He's Cruella De Vil's son, Carlos De Vil. His color's matches his mother's.

Well, every childrens color matches their parents. But whatever. Carlos De Vil looked so innocent I couldn't imagine him being the son of one of the worst villains.
He looked.. pretty cute. I didn't even realize that I kept staring at him.

"Hi, everyone! Welcome to Auradon Prep. Hope you have a good time here! I'm Ben. And this is Blaire, my twin sister." Ben announced. Ben glanced at me, I was still staring at Carlos.

He faked a cough, "Blaire?" Ben snapped me from my stare. I gasped lightly. "Oh, yes, uh.. Hi guys!" I said, then I glanced at Carlos once again. He smiled to me that made my heart did.. a thing. I smiled back anyway.

"Hey there, I'm Jay." He stared at me flirtingly. I smiled awkwardly at him, and I quickly turned to the Evie.

"Hey! You're Evil Queen's daughter, Evie, aren't you? I love your outfit! It matches you're eye color." I complimented her. She blushed a bit. "Thank you. I'm a princess after all, because my mom is queen!" She said happily. "Of course you are!" I agreed. I mean, she could be the princess of the Isle of the Lost.

Audrey rolls her eyes. Then she started chatting with Mal. I doubt that they're going to be friends, since their parents are enemies, and how I don't think Audrey likes the VKs. I glanced at Ben, he seems so happy. I smiled.

I looked back to Carlos, not really noticing Jay. He began to blush, so he looked away, then sighed. Jay noticed that, then he looked at me and Carlos back and forth.

"Carlos in love with the princess! Carlos in love with the princess!" Jay sang. My face went red hearing that, and I looked away immediately. "Um, let's get inside shall we?" Ben said, saving me. I sighed of relief quietly and followed Ben who's already walking with Audrey.