Chapter 14

Blaire POV

Today's the day me and Ben are going to be coronated. I'm so excited and nervous, and also scared of what Mal will do later.

I wore an off-shoulder yellow gown with a few ruffles, with a white sash tied in a bow behind me on my hips, yellow heels to match the dress, and the hairstylist styled my hair in a half-up-half-down bun. She also put on a natural makeup for me.

After she's done, I look to the mirror and see that I look exactly like Mom. I smiled to myself.
I thanked the hairstylist, then she bowed and left me and Ben's room. Ben, Mom, Dad, and Carlos came into the room, and I quickly hugged Carlos
.
"Whoa there. Happy to see me?" He asked, hugging me back.
"More than you think." I tighten my hug before letting go.

"Daddy's girl has grown up with such beauty as her mom." Dad complimented. Everyone nodded in agreement. I blushed. "Thanks, guys. Ben looks like Dad too. And kingly." I said, then Ben embraced me.
"You guys are such perfect twins." Carlos said, and with a pretend jealousy. Ben let go and Carlos let out a hand to me.
"Shall we?" He said. I giggled and nodded. "Let's."

When we reached the carriages, Mom gave me a quick hug before getting in her own carriage.
"Good luck, sis." Ben said, then fistbumps me. Mal was whispering to Carlos, and she doesn't look so happy. And Carlos, well, Carlos looks so normal. Like nothing happened. I wonder what's going on.

Carlos POV (basically what's going on)

"I warn you, stay out of my way." Mal whispered to me.

Sure, that's fine. But I'm pretty sure she'll be good eventually. I just can feel it.

"Yeah, sure. See ya later Mal." I walked away, whistling normal.
"What was that all about?" Blaire asked, Ben already got in his carriage with Mal.
"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I take a quick peck of her cheek, then open the carriage door for her.
"Why, thank you." She giggled, then climb in the carriage. I followed shortly and closed the door.

Blaire's POV

I'm a bit concerned when Mal doesn't look so happy again to Carlos. What actually happened?
Is it because Carlos doesn't want to steal the wand?
I don't know and I want to know.

"Are you alright, Blaire? You look.. concerned." Carlos stated. He knows me so well. I wonder how he did it.
"Yeah, just a bit." I answered.

"Is it about Mal's plan?"
Is he some kind of mind reader now? Seriously, how did he do that?
I nodded lightly. Carlos sighed.

"I told you, don't worry about it. I'll make sure Mal won't steal the wand, okay? Promise." He let out his pinky. I smiled a little uncertainly, but entwined our pinkies anyway. He smiled back and kissed my forehead then a quick peck of my lips. I rest my head on his shoulder and held his hand, while he rest his head on mine.
I don't know what I'll do if I don't have him.

The carriage stopped, and we climbed out of the carriage. We met up with Ben and Mal, then Mal shoot Carlos a glare before turning back to Ben.
"Good luck, you two." Carlos said. Ben and I nodded in sync, making Carlos chuckle.
"What's so funny?" Ben and I asked in sync again. He chuckled even more.
"I like how you two do the same thing at the same time." Carlos answered. I rolled my eyes.

The four of us walked up the stairs to the coronation hall. At the top, Mom amd Dad are waiting.

"We'll be waiting inside, okay?" Mom kissed me and Ben's forehead, then we nodded.

"Good luck, Ben, Blaire." Dad fistbumps Ben, and Dad pinched my cheek. I smiled.

"See you inside, princess. Or, my Queen." Carlos bowed to me. I giggled. "I love you so much." I took a quick peck of his lips. He smiled and followed the castle guards inside. I waved before he turned away.

"You two are so cute." Ben said. I was going to punch him but remembered that it's coronation day, I should keep my manners. "Thank you." I answered, then I just walked inside and Ben kept up with my pace shortly after.

Everyone in the hall bowed when we came in. I glanced at Carlos and smiled, then noticed he smiled back. Mal looked concerned now, no longer angry. I still wonder what's on her mind. But I brushed the thought off anyway.

When we're on the stairs, Fairy Godmother takes Dad's crown from his head and put it on Ben's head. Then she takes my new crown and put it on my head. She opens Dad's Enchanted Rose dome and use the wand to bless me and Ben.

After she's done, suddenly her daughter, Jane, snatched the wand from Fairy Godmother and a streak of light escaped from the wand and to the outside of the hall. Mal and Carlos tried to get it off of Jane's hand, but Carlos failed and Mal has the wand. I ran to Carlos.

"Mal, give me the wand!" Carlos demanded.

"We got no choice Carlos! Your parent—" Mal was cut off by Carlos again.

"I don't care about my mom anymore, Mal! I'm not my mom. I won't be like her. This is my choice. My evil days are all in the past. I only care about Blaire, and nothing else. Please, don't do this, Mal." Carlos said.
It's so.. touching. How much he care about me.

"You're good Mal. I can see it from your eyes, and also because I'm listening to my heart." Ben added. Mal finally lowered the wand.

She paused, thinking. I really hope her mind changed.

"I...I want to be good." Mal finally said.
I breathe a sign of relief. I'm so happy for her.

"Carlos is right. We are not our parents. We make our own path. Being here makes me happy. Playing tourney makes you happy,"—Mal gestured to Jay—"And Evie you don't have to play dumb to get a guy, you are so smart." Mal looked at Evie. They all seem to agree with Mal.

"I choose good, you guys!" She said, and hold out one of her hand. From Evie, to Jay, and also Carlos, they put their hands on top of hers. Carlos gestured me to also put my hand.

"Oh, no, I'm not—" Before I finished, Carlos pulled me with his other hand and put my hand on top of theirs. Ben also put his hand on top of ours. I smiled.
Am I one of them now?
Nah, just don't think about it.

But... I can't help but feel that something's a little.. off.

Suddenly a mist of green danced in to the Coronation Hall. When the mist reached the ground, it reveals something.
Or someone.

"I'M BACK!!" A voice cried.
Maleficent.

—•—
Guess what, guys?
DESCENDANTS 2 HAVEN'T AIRED IN MY COUNTRY.
I live in Indonesia, so..
BUT STILL
Okay, I know I said 'get ready to set it off on the last chapter that I updated,
But the words on the chapter had already reached 1000 and more.
That's how many words I usually write my story.
So I'm so very much sorry about everything.
I feel ashamed. I don't know why
PLEASE YOU GUYS TELL ME SOMETHING THAT'LL CHEER ME UP.
You always does, like, putting this story to your reading lists, voting, commenting,
I need it right now.
Well, see you on the next chapter!
Get ready to actually set it off.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!