Chapter 10

Carlos POV

I still can't get Blaire out of my head. How am I gonna talk to her now? And did Blaire tell Ben what I told her? What did Ben said? Is he now mad at us? Are we going to be sent to the Isle?

More and more questions pile up in my head. I groaned and run a hand through my head.
"What's wrong, dude?" Jay asked. I only shook my head as a response.
Well, that's what I mostly did anyway.

Jay sighed. "You did that yesterday!"
Dude, doing something once doesn't mean you can't do it again, okay.
"I'm fine, Jay. Just don't ask those questions." I answered.

"If you say so." Jay shrugged, before turning his attention back to Fairy Godmother. We were in Remedial Goodness class.

"Kids, so this Sunday is Family Day in Auradon. We arranged you a special treat." Fairy Godmother said. I look up and see a computer. When Fairy Godmother turn it on, we see our parents. But they seem to don't notice us.

I groaned. I don't want to talk to my mother right now. Especially when she made her stuffed dog talk.
It kinda made me mad thinking back that she used to make me scared of dogs when they're really great.

Fairy Godmother gestured us to get closer to the computer. I picked up Dude that's sitting on the floor next to me and walked to the computer.

"Ah! Finally!" I heard Maleficent say. I guess she's having a bit of trouble with this 'video call' thing.

"Evie! It's mummy dear! Oh, look how beautiful you are!" Evil Queen cried. I saw Evie just smiled and waved at her.

I didn't want to greet my mom yet, so I took a quick glance behind me.
It's not because something–or someone– is there, trust me.

Oh, wait, I saw Blaire!

"Blaire—" I was cut off when Blaire put a finger to her lips.
Well that didn't work, because Fairy Godmother also turned around and noticed her. "Ah, Blaire. Care to join us?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"Well, um, if that's okay." She said, sighing. She then walked to us and stood next to me but gave a little distance.
I missed her. She didn't text me after that baking day. I texted that I'm sorry but she didn't answer.
But I guess I shouldn't apologize through text. It kinda doesn't feel right.

I huffed a breath. I just looked at Dude all the time while petting him. I didn't really care what the villains are saying.

"Carlos is that a dog? And whose that beside you?" My mom asked.
Oh please no. I don't want her to make fun of Dude.
Or Blaire. That's worse.

"Yes, yes, Baby the dog is a beautiful size for earmuffs and the girl is perfect for a little minion." My mother added.
Excuse me? I'm not making Dude her earmuffs and make Blaire her minion!

Sorry Mom, I can't stay silent.
"He's a perfect size for a pet. You can't turn him to earmuffs and you can't turn Blaire to a minion. I love this dog and I truly love Blaire! and fyi, you dog is stuffed!" I exclaimed.

"Oh! Burn!" Jafar said. I look to Blaire that now I just noticed that she's staring at me in surprise. I took her hand and squeezed it, reassuring her.

Then suddenly all those busy noises that came from the computer stop. I turned to it and found the computer's been turned off.

"Carlos, can I talk to you for a second?" Blaire asked. I turned to my friends, and they turned to me. They nodded of approval. I passed Dude to Evie, then Blaire took me  somewhere private.

"Carlos, I'm so sorry that I left you without giving you a chance to explain." She started, staring guilty at me.

No, I should be the one guilty here. I realized what our parents told us to do was wrong, and I don't want to do it.
I squeezed her shoulders. "No, I can't blame you. I would have done the same if I was you." I said.

Blaire shook her head. I sighed. "No, Carlos. I—"

I cut her off and kiss her. I slipped my hand to her waist and put the other one on her cheek. She was surprised at first, but then put her hand on the back of my neck and kissed back.

After a moment, I pulled away and cupped her face. She softly gripped one of my wrist. She smiled. "I'm glad you're back with me." I said, and smiled back. I let go of her face. She nodded, "Me too." She chuckled.

Blaire's POV

We laughed together, and I just realized I missed being with him. It was wrong of me to left him yesterday.

"Carlos!" I heard a girl's voice call out. I look behind him and saw Mal walking to us. Carlos turned to see what I was looking at, and noticed her.

"Hm?" Carlos hummed. Then she began whispering to him. He frowned and tried to hide it from Mal, but nodded. He turned back to me after their whispering. "I'm so sorry, Blaire, but I gotta go help Evie, she's having trouble with Dude." He said, giving me an apologetic look. I nodded.

"Can I—" I was to ask if I can come and help, but Mal cut me off. "Thanks for understanding, Blaire. See you around!" She then pulled Carlos away from me. They got into a little argument that I can't hear. I sighed.

Carlos looked over to his shoulder and waved at me, and I waved back then walk away to find Ben.

Somehow I found Mal dragging Carlos back there making me jealous. Is she making Carlos go away from me? No, I can't think that. Just calm, Blaire.

—•—
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM
thing is, don't know what made me this happy lol. anyway, i got a question for you guys
just wanna know...
would you rather
live on the isle of the lost
or in auradon?
and why?
thanks for reading guys! i'm sorry if this chapter's a little short:(
as always I love you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!