Chapter 8

(A/N): I won't be putting much details about the cake that they're baking. (cuz i never even baked one lol sorry)

I woke up and found Ben still asleep. I won't wake him up. Yesterday we got a big pillow fight (that even involves Mom and Dad) and he's probably exhausted from yesterday's tourney tournament.
I took a shower and put on a yellow long sleeved shirt with a white 'Be Our Guest' writing on it and jeans. I tied my hair up in a ponytail. It's still 7.45 a.m, so I decided to fiddle with my phone. Ben woke up 5 minutes after.

Ben yawned, then turned to me. "You're early." He said, rubbing his eyes. "Carlos said he'd pick me up at 8." I answered, still fiddling with my phone. I was texting with Lonnie. "Ooh, got a date, huh?" He asked, somehow now wide awake just to ask that question.

I sighed of annoyance. "I bet you're gonna ask out Mal after what you sang." I said, still not taking my eyes off my phone. "That's a great idea, actually." He got off of his bed and make it. He heads to the bathroom. But before that he  stopped next to me and bowed. "Thank you for the idea, dear sister." He said.

I chuckled and pushed him away in the stomach playfully. "Okay, okay!" He said, rubbing his stomach. Then I hear a knock on the door. I walked over and opened. "Morning, princess." Carlos smiled on the other side, and I giggled. "Morning, winner." I greeted, and kissed his cheek. "Ben, toss my phone!" I said, turning to Ben. He grabbed my phone and throw it at me. I catch it perfectly. Good thing I did because that's actually a dumb thing to do if I think about it again. "Thanks, Ben. I'm going now!" I said, getting out of our room. "You're welcome! And take care of her, Carlos!" He said. I rolled my eyes as we start to walk away. "I will!" Carlos managed to reply, and he smiled to me. I smiled to him and held his hand while we head to the kitchen.

"So, what do we do?" Carlos asked, after we got all the ingredients and tools. "First, flour." I said, grabbing the bowl of flour that we need. "Okay, so we just, pour it in?" He asked again. I nodded, and he immediately dump the whole thing in a big bowl, making a cloud of flour.
We coughed together, and dusted off the flour all over ourselves with our hands. "Maybe not that fast." I said, and chuckled. He chuckled too, but with a hint of embarassment.

"After that?" He asked. I grab two small bowls of some dry ingredients. I give him one of them. "Now this you can do it fast." I said. We turn the bowl upside down to the big bowl of flour, the contents falling to the bowl fastly. He chuckled. "What?" I asked. He shook his head, and we continue on putting dry ingredients to the big flour bowl.

"So we're just gonna put these together?" He asked, after we mixed the dry and wet ingredients. I nodded. "But slowly!" I immediately instructed, when I saw that he was about to put the dry ingredients to the wet immediately. He sighed of relief, glad I told him that first. I giggled.

We combine the ingredients together slowly. We mixed them together and put them to a cake tray, then baked them. "That's it?" He asked, hoping for a yes. I shook my head a 'no', and he groaned then sighed. I laughed, then pat him on the back. "Don't worry, there's still a fun part." I said, smiling slyly. His face tells that something's bad gonna happen, but I just go and grab the ingredients to make the frosting. What's bad about frosting?

"What's this for?" He asked, after groaning a bit. I chuckled. "We're gonna make frosting, to cover up the cake." I answered, after the ingredients are in the counter where we make the cake batter. "I promise, when we decorate the cake I'm gonna make something fun." I said. He smiled, already growing excited.

The cake finished baking by the time the frosting was finished. "This is where I said going to be the fun part." I said, pulling out the cakes out of the oven with baking gloves. "What is it?" He asked. I grab two off-set spatulas. "Get that frosting." I said, then I gestured him to put it next to the cake. I leveled the cake and cut them into layers, and I instructed to frost the cake layers.

"Where's the fun part?" He asked, starting to grow impatient. I smeared the frosting to his nose. I laughed.
Yes, that's the fun part.
He looked like a little clown with that frosting smeared on his nose. "Oh, a frosting fight? You're so on!" He said, getting ready to smear the frosting to me. But I ran away before he did it.

"Come back here!" He said, chasing me with laughter. "Catch me if you can! Get me away, I won't stand by, lift me up but not too high!" I cast a spell. I immediately hovered off the ground, not too high to knock my head to the roof. I stick out my tongue to Carlos, and he rolled his eyes.

I laughed. "That's not fair! No spells!" He yelled. I lift my finger to my lips, making him to calm his voice down. I could probably wake someone who's probably still sleeping.

I laughed. Then I let myself to the ground. I guess he was scared I would fall to the floor, he catch me bridal style. I giggled.
He kissed my forehead and let me down.
But then, he got the chance to smear the frosting to my cheek. "Well, good thing that's not a super messy frosting fight. We only got a smear." I said, proud.
Because I'll probably get scolded again.

He chuckled. "You've exprienced super messy?" He asked. I shook my head refusing to tell the story. "It's a long story and I got scolded so bad." I said, leaving it at that. Carlos pretend to be hurt, and I chuckled.

"Done! Okay, phew." I said, pretend wiping my forehead. But I am glad the cake's finished. "And the whole school finally knows my work." Carlos said, putting his hands on his hips proudly. "Thanks for helping me, Carlos." I said, kissing his cheek. He smiled and pinch my cheek softly. "Anything for my cute little princess." He said. I give him an 'Aww' look. Then suddenly his face became serious.

Carlos POV

"What's wrong?" Blaire asked me. I need to tell her about our plan, or I know she'll be hurt. It's now or never. I don't want to be bad. I want to be good. I can't risk losing Blaire for some stupid little plan. She showed me everything my mother didn't.

I bite my lip, and she held my hand.
I'm scared, but I have to do it.
"Hey, what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything.." She said.
"Yes, and I need to tell you this."

She waited for an answer patiently. I took a deep breath before saying, "My friends and I.. are planning to take Fairy Godmothers wand.. on your coronation."

—•—

whoa.
how will blaire react when carlos tell her the whole story? and will carlos tell his friends about his revelation to blaire?
if you guys didn't know Blaire will be coronated, i decided she's going to be coronated as the queen of magic in aurafon. sorry for the short pov of carlos</3. see you on the next chapter!! as always I love you dear readers!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!