Chapter 9

(A/N): There will be a little part of Ben's POV. Happy reading lovely readers! ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!

Carlos POV

"What??" Blaire asked me in shock, but she still held my hand. I took a glance at it, and she noticed but still didn't let go.

"You're not—" I was about to ask if she's angry, but Blaire cuts me off, squeezing my hand tighter.
"I won't. And don't ask me why. Now why would you tell me this?" She asked. I took a second glance at our hands again, then took a deep breath. "It all started at Ben's proclamation."

"Maleficent tells us to steal the wand, we refused at first, but we got no choice but to agree. And all Ben's affection towards Mal, it's all from a love potion, so Mal can be upfront in the coronation. It's all a plan to steal the wand. All those questions, the cookie dough, everything." I explained.

She finally lets go of my hand, an expression of hurt spread across her face. It hurts seeing her like that, and how she lets go of my hand. I sighed. "And all you said about me is all an act?" She asked. Her eyes are teary. "No, Blaire. I told you this so you'll help me prevent it. I told you this because I really do love you. Because I want to be good. And all I said, they're not fake. You're my everything now Blaire. Not even my mother matter now. Only you." I said truthfully. Blaire sobbed, tears came trickling down her cheeks. She lets go of my hand, and suddenly I felt hurt.

She brushes past me and walked out of the kitchen. "Blaire, wait!" I walked after her, and saw Ben, but Blaire was already far behind him. "What did you do?" He asked. He looked a little angry, but I understand. She's his sister after all.

"I.." I just can't think of the right words. Should I tell him? But how will he react? Will he banish us back to the Isle? No, nothing but the Isle. Question start filling my mind, and I didn't even noticed Ben's still there, demanding answers. He sighed, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You know what? I'll just go to Blaire." He said, turning and walking away. I wanted to go after him, but I don't know what I would tell him. I run a hand out of my hand, and everything blurs out of sight. A tear came trickling down.

This was supposed to be a happy day for us.
"Blaire.. I'm sorry.." I sniffed, and run away to my dorm.

Ben's POV

I ran to my room after Blaire. I immediately open the door and found Blaire on her bed in her yellow strapless night gown with a pillow over her head. I closed the door lightly. "Blaire?" I walked to her, and she got up.

I thought she's going to open up, but she covered her face with her blanket. I hear soft sobs.

I sat down next to her and lifted her up, resting her head on my chest. She came closer and hugged me tightly. I wrap my arms around her and caressed her hair, while resting my chin on her head. She didn't say anything, she just cried non stop.

"What happened back there?" I asked her. She didn't say anything, then finally I feel her shaking her head. I sighed. I really want her to tell me what's going on. But I don't want to push her since she already got a lot on her mind.

"What's going on here?" A voice asked behind me. I turned around. and found Mom standing in front of the door. "Where's—" I began but Mom cut me off.

"I didn't let him here because I figure he's going to go angry when listening to her story. And you know how Blaire feel about it." She said. I nodded and she walked over to the other side of her bed and sat there.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" She asked. Blaire lightly shook her head again, still hugging me. "I need you to talk to me so I know what's going on. Just explain. I won't say anything to Dad." She said.

If she even didn't tell me what's wrong, I doubt she will tell Mom. We once had this problem, and finally we all left her alone to cry on her bed. "Please.. Mom.. just leave us.. alone.." Blaire finally speaks, with a few sobs in between words. Mom sighed.

"Blaire.." She still want to hear it. Me too, but I know this will end with Blaire not saying anything. "No.. just Ben.." Blaire insist. Mom and I sighed almost at the same time. "I think you should go, Mom." I said to her. She nodded understandingly, but her curiosity about her daughter still haven't faded. "Take care of her, okay Ben?" She said, getting up and walking to the door. "I'll leave now, Blaire." She said, out of the room and closing the door slightly.

"With now that I made her curious, make her can't her our voices." I think she knew that Mom's eavesdropping, so she spell her up. "Blaire, please talk to me now. I can't help you if—" Blaire finally cut me off. "Promise me don't tell anyone. No one." She said, letting go of me. Her cheeks are still wet, but I nodded. She wiped her cheeks, probably noticing that I noticed her cheeks are wet.

"So.. Carlos told me that his friends are told to.." She began, and hesitated for a while. "Go on, I won't tell Fairy Godmother." I said. Because I really trust F.G. "They're going to steal Fairy Godmother's wand." She said, and I stared at her wide-eyed. She nodded. "And you've been love-potioned." She said again. I already knew that, the spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake. "It washed away in the Lake. I took Mal there." I said.

Blaire's POV

I sighed of relief. But what will Ben think about the VKs now? "I know, deep down, they're not going to do it." Ben said. I look to him in confusion. How did he know that?

Then my thoughts came back to when I met Carlos. I remember saying that.. Now I feel bad. "Ben, I left him without giving him a chance to explain!" I said, running a hand through my hair. Ben patted my head. "You can talk to him at Family Day." He said. I nodded. "Thanks, Ben. And I'm sorry if I kinda shut you out." I said. He shook his head. "Nah, it's fine." He said. I smiled and hugged him again.

—•—

end chapter! i'm reallly sorry for taking so long to update, and for a short blaire pov. did you like ben's pov? please leave a comment on your thoughts! thanks for reading guys! I love you!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!