Chapter 7

(A/N): I really, really recommend that you read this chapter while listening to Did I Mention. Happy reading!

Did I mention? That I'm in love with you?
And did I mention, there's nothing I can do?
And did I happen to say, I dream of you everyday?
Well, let me shout it out loud, if that's okay, hey, hey.

"Hey!" We cried to the beat.
Ben really love Mal, did he?
I heard Mal and Evie said something about a cookie.
Cookie? You mean yesterday's cookie?
Did they put a love potion to the cookie dough, that's why they didn't want us to eat it?
No, I can't jump into conclusions.

I met this girl that rocked my world, like it's never been rocked
Now I'm living just for her, and I won't ever stop.
I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me,
But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees.

That's so sweet of him!
But how did he came up with a song instantly?
Maybe he does got spelled with a love potion. Mal's so in love with Ben, she need a love potion to make him fall in love with her.
I guess it's fine, I'm happy for them anyway.

Because my love for you, is ridiculous!
I never knew, "Who knew!" That is could be like this
My love for you, is ridiculous!
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!"
It's, "Ridiculous!"
Just, "Ridiculous!"
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss!

He's not serious, is he? No way he's just gonna give Mal Auradon for just one kiss! It's just a song, Blaire. Calm down.

Well, did I mention, I'm in love with you?
And did I mention, there's nothing I can do.
And did I happen to say, I dream of you everyday
Well let me shout it out loud, if that's okay, hey, hey.
Yeah, if that's okay
I gotta know which way to go, come on give me a sign.
You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine
Don't wanna go another minute livin' without you
'Cause if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do
Because my love for you, is ridiculous!
I never knew, "Who knew!" That is could be like this
My love for you, is ridiculous!
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!"
It's, "Ridiculous!"
Just, "Ridiculous!"
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss!

Carlos jumped into me and made me dance to the beat. I chuckled to him. He twirled me around sometimes, and I love twirling. Mal smiled to me and I smiled back.

Come on, now! Hey!
Oh, yeah!
Yow!
Because my love for you, is ridiculous!
I never knew, "Who knew!" That is could be like this
My love for you, is ridiculous!
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!"
It's, "Ridiculous!"
Just, "Ridiculous!"
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss!
Come on, now!

"I love you Mal! Did I mention that?" Ben said, ending his song.
Yes you did, many times now Ben.

Carlos got closer into me, and I cupped his face then put my lips on top of his. My other hand snaked to the back of his neck, and his hand snaked to my waist.

I pulled away and caught Ben smirking at me, and I noticed that everyone cheered on us. We pulled apart immediately and got tomato red.
Jay pulled Ben and Carlos to the field. "Come on, guys! Save this lovey-dovey moment, everybody's waiting!" He said. I waved to Carlos and he smiled at waved back. I looked over to the Villain Girls and noticed Evie's looking at Chad and Audrey. Jealousy was clear in her eyes

"Evie? What's wrong?" I asked her. Evie only sighed. "Audrey asked Chad to Ben's coronation and she kissed him." Mal answered on behalf of Evie. I looked to Audrey, then back to Evie. She looks sad.

"Evie, you're sweet, and kind, and you can sew, and do lots of other amazing things. You deserve better that Chad. He's a jerkface and playboy. And believe me, every girl say that." I comfort Evie, and she smiled to me. "Thanks, Blaire." She said. I smiled.
Chad is a scumbag. How can he do that to a VK? We're supposed to make them happy!

After the game, I met with Carlos again. "Hey, winner!" I greeted, and hugged him. He hugged back and chuckled. "Hi, princess. You're right, I did it!" He said, and does his funny little jig in the game. I giggled.

"So, Carlos.. Will you go to the coronation with me?" I asked him. His eyes lit up, and nodded. "Sure! But on one condition." He said, and I gave him a questioning look.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, then kneeled while holding my hand.
Oh my gosh, yes! I am not dreaming right now right?
I nodded happily, and he kissed my hand. "My prince, stand." I said. And he laughed before standing up. I joined shortly after. "And, oh yeah! We're going to bake that cake tomorrow!" I announced. He smiled. "Got it. I'll pick you up in 8. Hey, I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Jay's waiting for me." He said, jabbing his thumb behind him, and I clearly see Jay. I nodded, then gave him a lest peck on the lips.
"Bye!" I waved. He waved back, then turned around and walked to Jay. I smiled and skipped happily to the castle.

"Hey, Ben!" I greeted him when I walked into our room. "Hey, Blaire. Did something struck you? You seem so happy." He asked. I put my bag in my bed and grabbed my pajamas there. "Oh, nothing." I skipped to the bathroom, to change. "Oh really? I saw that you kissed Carlos in front of the whole school." He said, in a sing-song tone.

My face went red. Good thing I was in the bathroom and no one can see. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, is Ben not a CLOWN at all?!" I said. Ben laughed. I got out and grab my pillow from my bed, and whacked him with it.

—•—

end chapter ! can't wait for the bake date!! oh wait that rhymes! well see you on the next chapter! ❤️❤️❤️