7

After my prolonged period of feasting on poor male souls nocturnally, I came to the realization that they knew what I was doing, and they were okay with it. 

I could've called them at night, had the time of my life and they wouldn't bother me again after that. I didn't like that. I wanted to see disappointment, distress. No matter how much I teased them though, I would not expose the naked reality of me. It was if my emotions arrived at the wrong time; self-image before love. 

I was conscious about my body more than I was conscious about my actions. Fundamentally speaking, I would've just told others that I didn't have sex mainly because I was barely fourteen.

That wasn't really much of the case, my body was pretty developed by this time. People mistook me for seventeen or eighteen. 

Call me a nymphet if you will. 

Just the thought of someone seeing all of me just to mishandle the geography of it was terrifying. 

I was indecisive. 

After a few months of feasting heartily, I was bored and sought out for commitment again. I wanted the legitimate feeling of wholeness. 

That was one thing, I was determined.

 Once I found the perfect prey I would take the time to learn about him. I'd listen. I'd learn every detail, I'd observe every flaw and then use it all against them in the long run.

Luckily, someone came my way. Akins Walter, my longest commitment to date.

We met for a youth exposition. He made one of the weirdest first impressions. We had spoken before but only briefly on Facebook but had never had any intentions of meeting. 

He approached me, kicking my shin lightly and then staring at me with a goofy grin plastered across his face, "Hey there." I, on the inside was pretty pleased with the view. He was much nicer in person. His hair was low, but curled at the top.

His accent was cute. He wasn't from here, he was from America, but came over to live in this Caribbean country with his father. 

Akins was actually fourteen, one year older than me, the first to be that close to my age. He had a caramel complexion, around the same as I, but his eyes. His eyes were bright, enticing and full of happiness and hope. 

Something that intrigued me.

 Although all these features were beautiful, his impression still knocked me off. I had replied with a shy nod, only to let my smart mouth get into the way and continued with, "Is that the best way you could've greeted me?"

He shrugged my question off and turned around to speak to someone. Rude. That was another thing about him, he had a fairly short attention span. 

During the course of that whole day we exchanged glances from afar. We spoke briefly throughout and with the help of one of my friends, we had taken a few pictures together. 

It was there, but briefly; the overwhelming purity of love. 

Probably wasn't there at all, but it was some strangely similar feeling.

We had gotten together a few weeks after our initial introduction. I was back to committing myself to one person, and I confidently thought that I would've never done anything to spoil this privilege. Akin had trust issues. He was a strikingly good looking young man, possibly one of the most attractive one of my victims. So that left me to question: Why on earth did he had trust issues?