5

Bella had become my partner in crime when it came to such situations. No matter how much bullshit I got into, she was probably in it too. If you're reading this, I love you, bitch. I'm not religious, but I thank the Lord you joined in my dumb shit all the time.

Bella accompanied me to a wake for my late aunt, the occasion in which I met my prospective victim, Zayne Victor. I must say, he was the most difficult to get rid of when I was done with him. It began during a friendly game of truth or dare which got way too dirty, way too fast. I believe this is where I received the worst kiss life could offer. 

It was from this guy whose name I can't quite remember. He was light skin, slightly muscular and had long dreaded hair. I think it was Zayne who had dared him to kiss me, and I was expecting a peck, really.

The little prick practically strangled me with his tongue. I tried to pull away but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer, I honestly thought he was going to block my airway. I eventually got the demon off of me and I think it scared me, I almost didn't want to kiss anyone again. 

Although Zayne had dared me to kiss the dreaded son of a whore, he still seemed to want speak to me, on a more intimate level, which I had only realized after the wake.

Apparently, he lived around the same area I did. He wasn't all that attractive. Average looking, so to say, but he was quite the charmer. Every female at least had the dream of a man who could take up the roles of a house wife. He was that man. 

At the age of sixteen, he knew how to just like you wanted to be treated if you were some kind of superior being. He even went out of his way to ask Bella if he was doing everything right. 

I found it awfully overwhelming how much of his time and effort he put into me that I felt no other urge than to sever all ties (I could never appreciate the good things that came my way, fucking stupid.)

I was scared to make him any more committed than he already was. He always was so patient with me. He never argued (even when I tried to spark up an argument he would just tell me I'm right, what an asshole) , He gave me space when I asked for it and actually made an effort to meet me and see me and appreciated me any chance he got. 

Who would ever make so much of an effort into a person? He wasn't going to give up quickly when I tried to break up with him, considering that he refused to believe that I had cheated on him with someone (I hadn't actually done it, I just thought he would believe it considering that it was coming from me).

Zayne was actually one of the toughest cases I had to deal with, He must be proud.