15

What was included in that letter was all the possible feelings I had adapted for him. From the basic to more complex emotions. I couldn't bring myself to enlighten him face to face, so writing should suffice, since it was what I did best. 

I had deep consideration on requesting a relationship through the letter, but I had stopped myself, I trust that he would've told me if he wanted one.

I had put all these things together to prove my love and dedication to him. A love and dedication he could not seem to being himself to appreciate. Shortly after my arrival at home, I messaged him to ensure he had arrived home safely and subliminally inquire about his opinion on the letter and other content of the folder. 

Let me warn you in advance: it was awfully anti-climactic.

I simply questioned what his thoughts on the letter was. His reply was no more than "Yeah, it was touching."

How was I supposed to develop a conversation on a 'touching' letter? Not to mention, I didn't even receive a thank you. That bitch.

He was still typing a few minutes later. So I prepared myself for the best (I wanted no less than the best). I was honestly expecting a proposal. Three minutes later I was mercilessly blessed with a paragraph:

"I like you and all but I'm just not feeling you. Don't get me wrong, I had feelings for you but it's not as strong as the first time we met and I really don't want to force anything."

It was longer I believe, but I can't recall everything he said. I dismissed off his messaged with an "alright" and put my phone down. 

Tumblr was right. Everything did hurt more at night. 

It was midnight and I laid there in a conceited fury ranting on and on about how much of an upgrade I would've been to him compared to his past girlfriends.

But at the end of the day I realized, according to Argus, I wasn't shit. I was just as much of an object as any of my prey had been. 

But after an Argus, Jason, Nicholas, Zayne, Akins and an Allan, it only took a Zach to make me disgusted with myself.

The bad thing is there are still people like me out there. They might not be as young or they might not be female, but they are alive and hunting. The worst part about it is that some of them may never be caught. They will never get hurt or a taste of their own medicine and they will continue. 

They would mercilessly hurt, break down or torment people and never stop.

And they will evolve and expand. The stronger victims would seek revenge, losing all sight of the variation of feelings only to become nonchalant. 

And there would no longer be a romance type.