8

My oldest victim and actually my last before Zach was Allan. He was at the striking age of twenty-one, I being fourteen at the time. Make of that what you will. Allan was oddly attractive, striking features.

His eyes were mesmerizing even with the simple hue of brown, a beautiful smile and a full but neatly trimmed beard that drove all the eighteen year old girls crazy, I assure you. Keep in mind he was actually in love with me. I didn't have to lure him or anything. He made all the moves.

I was an extremely lucky minor.

                  Allan and I weren't exactly a big thing. It was merely a relationship, considering that nothing interesting ever happened between us. It was my worst feast ever. No salt, no spice. It was like eating plain bread, and I was tired of ingesting flour. During this union, I was jarringly enlightened about my actions.

Yes, MY actions.

           A young man whom I was intensely interested in by the name of Max Todd had had the privilege of bringing to my attention, my horrible deeds. We spoke in the most intellectual manner. Max lured me into conversation one day and I was shockingly willing to tell him about my past actions and future intentions (not that I was ashamed anyway) and as disrespectful as it sounded, he found it unusually attractive. I had not used him as a victim (and I'm glad I didn't) but I kept him around mainly because he was great company.

          We had met through one of my irrelevant victims who I had actually lied to about my name and age, mainly because he was four years older than me and he didn't really like younger girls. So, in his eyes, I was fourteen while he was sixteen while I was actually twelve.

He knew what I was doing, but he had not told my victim of my intentions. He had put my feelings into words. He paired my worst actions with reason. He was partly interested by the fact that I was not a romantic but was most active in the romance sector. A wolf in sheep's clothing. I loved how much he understood my reasoning for things.

      He had enlightened me about how he himself had liked being submissive to girls like me. To allow them to do what they want to him, to destroy him emotionally. He was a weird guy, but it had interested me. I wasn't going to take the chance to destroy a union as pleasant as that with my demolishing ways. I kept him close enough to remain an acquaintance.

Max, if you're reading this, I appreciate you, my Lord.

               I apologize for straying, Allan and I broke up, but this was a unique breakup.  I WANTED him to break up with me. So, for a few days, I had disrespected him, barely answered his texts and many more things that pissed him off. To me, it seemed as though he just snapped and called it off in the most tedious way I had ever experienced. It was worse than Akins' sorry excuse for a break up the first time.

Mission accomplished.

         The feeling. The feeling was beyond words. The feeling that overtook you when the slightest negative expression covered their innocent faces. No matter how they reacted afterwards, there was always the brief expression of perturbation.

The expression I had gotten off on.

I had developed the behavior of only seeing males as objects, or as prey. I objectified them and I took no remorse while doing so.

My nonchalance was my best and most prominent trait.