17

You think this story is done? There is one more thing I'd like to add. Not for any BOY in particular, but for a special girl in my life.

She knows herself.

This amazing human being had introduced me to Zach, although she had the intention of keeping me to herself.

She had kept her feelings in. She hadn't tried to push her needs and wants into the picture to bring anyone to an inconvenience. She had tried to keep me satisfied while she hurt herself inside.

This one is for you, my love.

Although we had started off fooling around, we knew it was real. We just chose not to accept it. I'm going to be honest, I was not sure about how I felt about you until we grew a closer connection this year.

I know we had some great times and some terrible times but at the end of the day we still united as one. I'm grateful for you and I'd never trade you for anything else in the world.

And although we fucked up, because we're young and inexperienced we still had each other to climb back on. As you said, we can discover together. Discover new things, new places, new emotions.

Sweetheart, I love you. I'm sorry I wasn't the girl to live up to your expectations because I was out there, fucking myself over with the males mentioned in this story. But I'm here to make this tribute to you to show you how much you mean to me.

I can still remember the day you consoled me while I moped over a certain virtual character that had left me in shambles. You had convinced me that you had found your own version of them. Which was me.

I think that was the first time you tried to express your feelings to me. I was too dumb at the time to notice.

"I'm honored that you would choose me, out of all the people that could've made you happier than me, you actually chose me. I don't know why, and I'll never know why. But I can tell you, it's a feeling that I'll never have the vocabulary advanced enough to describe, no matter how much I read. And I promise you that."

I remembered when you first told me those words. The day I had told you that I would kiss you In our favorite place, a bookstore.

You always had the ways to entice me, innocently. The way you wrote to me. For me. Only me. And I'm returning the favour.

I could make a bomb for what I feel for you, E.

I love you with all my heart. And I hope we hold on for a while, it'll feel like a lifetime.