Chapter 1: Hilary Maxon

Chapter One

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess. She had wavy blonde hair that framed her pale skin. The princess had stunning blue eyes that made everyone envious and she had a perfect figure that was always covered by a magnificent gown. She loved to have fun and was always reading to the kids at the park. The princess also loved animals and spent most of her time helping animals without homes. Whenever she sang it seemed as if everything simmered down and all the fighting stopped. She could also bake. And her dishes were divine. When you took a bite of her cake pops you could turn discouraged to the happiest person on the planet.  Everyone just loved to be around her because she was strangely funny and could brighten everyone’s day.

Hilary Maxon was her name. Hilary meant cheerful and happiness. When Hilary was born her parents, Queen Stephanie and King Shane, truly believed in a wonderful future for her. Lily loved her life but only wished her parents were there to witness her to grow up. Her parents were killed by another ruler five years after her younger brother, Cody’s, birth when Hilary was nine years old. Hilary wanted and so deeply tried to run the country Gastonia her way but her older sister, Brianna was always getting in the way.

Brianna means strong, which was what she was. Ever since Hilary’s birth she had been compared to her sister who could do anything she wanted. Brianna was 19 with beautiful curly brown hair which looked perfect with her emerald green eyes. Whenever Hilary tried to do something her sister could do it ten times better and with less effort. Sometimes Hilary wished to leave Gastonia because of her sister. Brianna was nothing like Hilary. Brianna got straight A’s, she was always serious, she didn’t like to joke around. Sometimes it was hard to believe they were related.

It was more realistic for Hilary to be related to Cody, her 12 year old brother. Cody loved to have fun and was always playing practical jokes on people. Cody also wasn’t the best in school and loved animals. He loved it when Hilary read to him and by the time she finished telling a story they would be laughing so hard, they couldn’t breathe. In his free time Cody loved to play basketball and play in the tree house he and his father made when he was 5 years old. Hilary of course loved both of her siblings to death.