Chapter 6: T.V. Time

Chapter Six

Hilary finally found Mr. Kennish and got him to help out. Since he is a genius at everything he knew how to make a playlist and add songs on to it. After that an hour had passed because it took forever to find Mr. Kennish. Now that music was sorted out Hilary had to go make sure all the dishes, glass, and silverware were clean for the food. She went back into the kitchen and went to the back. She had to check every single plate, bowl, glass, spoon, fork, knife, everything! There were like three hundred guests so there were a lot of things to check!

Two hours later Hilary had finally finished checking everything and it was fine. No smudges or dirt on any glass, plates, bowl, nothing! By then it was three and Hilary was starving! She went over to Chef who made her a turkey sandwich  and carrots. After that she went to visit Aggie at the guest house. They told the shelter they were not going today because of all the planning.

She went over to Aggie’s house and did the secret knock on her door. Aggie opened the door, a remote in one hand and a bag of chips in the other. You could hear SpongeBob playing the the background. She, like Hilary, was also in her pajamas and slippers. She literally pulled Hilary inside and held up two dresses. One was long and flowy with a black top and a light green bottom skirt. There was a rhinestone belt. The other one was a short dress with a pink skirt and a gold top. It had rhinestones all over the top.

“I like the long one,” I said pointing to that dress. “Green is a good color on you.”

“Okay,” she said carefully lying both on the couch behind her. “I am so excited for tomorrow! Especially getting ready together!”

Before the party started Aggie and Hilary were meeting up to do their makeup, nails, and everything together.

“Me too!” Hilary said jumping but she instantly stopped when she felt the pain in her stomach again.

“So wanna watch a little SpongeBob together?” she asked.

“Well I have to leave,” Hilary said motioning to the door

“Please!!!” Aggie said giving her puppy dog eyes.

“Fine,” said Hilary, “But just for 5 minutes!”

Hilary had only said yes because the pain in her stomach was at the point she could cry. But she chose not to. She did not want to go to the doctor the day before her coronation!

Her and Aggie watched SpongeBob which turned into an episode of iCarly which turned into The Little Mermaid which was playing on ABC Network. After a while, Hilary checked her watch. IT WAS SEVEN!!!! Hilary jumped up which hurt her stomach humongously but she didn’t care.

“AGGIE IT’S SEVEN PM! WE WATCHED TV FOR FOUR HOURS! BRIANNA IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!” Luckily both of Aggie’s parents were at work so they didn’t hear them screaming.

Aggie looked at the clock and turned white. “SHE’S NOT GOING TO KILL YOU SHE IS GOING TO KILL BOTH OF US!!!”

“WELL THEN COME WITH ME TO THE CASTLE! RIGHT NOW!!!”

“NO I’M NOT GOING TO GO THERE! I’M TOO SCARED!!!”

“COME WITH ME OR I’M GOING TO TELL HER THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!”

“Fine!”

They both slowly walked back over to the castle thinking of the horrible things Brianna could do to them.

They looked everywhere around the castle but couldn’t find her. They both headed up to Brianna’s room wondering if she was there. Brianna was never in her room, besides at night when she was sleeping and the morning when she changed.

They cracked the door and peeked in. They saw a lump in the bed and shuffled over to it.

“Brianna?” they both whispered.

The lump moved around and there was a soft mumble.

“Brianna!” Aggie gasped.

“Why are you sleeping? It’s seven at night!” Hilary said in complete shock

“Oh my goodness!” she gasped looking at her clock, “I am so sorry Hilary! You must be so mad at me! Look at me falling asleep the day before your coronation! What kind of sister am I? You are probably ashamed in me!”

“Oh no no no!” said Hilary shaking her head, “You have done so much for me! I couldn’t possibly be mad at you!”

“Are you feeling alright?” Brianna asked with her eyebrows raised.

“Oh no! I won’t get mad at you! I have too much on my plate!”

“Okaaaay?” Brianna said, her eyebrows furrowed. “Well we have an hour before dinner so let’s get to work! Chop chop!”Once Brianna had left the room Hilary looked at each other both relieved and shocked. They both were trying to figure out why Brianna was sleeping!