Chapter Two

Yoongi smiled at some of the patients he had seen earlier, he felt good when they smiled back or at least nodded with recognition twinkling in their eyes. "I'm your doctor in charge and tomorrow I don't have to do any rounds after the morning one. So I'll be spending the whole day with you. Would you like to go out instead? Out of the facility. You know you can leave if accompanied by a staff member, right? Nurse or doctor?"

"T-they never t-told me t-that," Jungkook said as he looked to his doctor. "D-do y-you know an art g-galery?" Jungkook asked as he smiled a bit. "I haven't b-been to one i-in a l-long time."

"I'll have to look one up to see where they have an exhibition going on but if I find one, why not?" Yoongi shrugged as he went back towards Jungkook's room, where he knew Jungkook would be locked in for the night and the thought made him shudder. "Do you want to go back to my chamber first for a while? You'll be spending the whole night in your room anyways." Yoongi asked, stopping at a junction.

"Oh c-can we g-get my p-pens?" Jungkook asked as he walked behind Yoongi. "I-I r-really l-like your r-room as i-inspiration," He mumbled softly.

"Pens? So your room first?" Yoongi asked, turning towards Jungkook slightly, ready to walk in the direction of Jungkook's room.

"Y-yes," Jungkook mumbled as he turned into the hall of his room. He sped up his steps and looked back at Yoongi who was stuck talking to a nurse. Jungkook waited patiently for Yoongi to walk to him. Yoongi smiled as he opened up the door for Jungkook. He walked in to fill his arms with his drawing materials. He took the filled notebook and his little metal box with different pencils. H5 to B4, 8 pencils, two HB pencils, one almost too short to use. One of his previous nurses had given him a sharpener to use once in a while as he asked for that but the nurse, called Hyorin, had to leave to another hospital and secretly gave him the sharpener telling him not to hurt himself with it. Jungkook promised it and he kept his promise, but Hyorin never kept her side, to visit him. He took his little clay eraser and sticked it to the metal box with pens. He carried them with him as he stood in the door opening again looking at his new doctor.

"C-can you m-maybe b-be my p-permanent a-assigned doctor?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged, "How about your permanent doctor till you get better and don't need one?" He walked back towards his room, keeping up with Jungkook. "But I can't promise that. If they decide my work here is done, I'll have to leave. Just make sure you get out by that time? It's not impossible."

"I-it sounds h-hard," Jungkook mumbled as he walked to Yoongi's room faster than he normally would walk anywhere, he liked Yoongi's room because it wasn't all white. If he were allowed to he would paint the walls, peacefully sit down on the floor to draw flowers and grass on the walls.

"What sounds hard? My work or getting out of here? Because neither of them are hard." Yoongi chuckled as he went back to his seat, drafting up a mail to send to the management about the food given as well as sterile white walls, all while asking for a meeting to discuss everything.

"Getting out of here," He said as he looked at Yoongi who had already put faith in him. "D-Do you b-believe I c-can d-do that?" He asked as he opened his notebook taking out his, now 4 cm long HB pencil.

"Yeah, why not? Do you not believe you can make it out? Do you not.... Want to make it out?" Yoongi asked, pausing his typing, eyebrow raised, eyes honed in on Jungkook who was using his barely visible pencil. He found it ironic that Jungkook could draw with that small a pencil but didn't have faith in himself whereas his mental health wasn't close to being as bad as some others he had seen so far in his career.

"I-I want t-to make i-it out I j-just d-don't know," He said as he drew one of the photoframes that was hanging on the wall. He liked the shape of the frame itself a lot.