Chapter Five

Yoongi woke up the next day and gathered himself as well as he could for the meeting he was going to have in a bit more than an hour. He freshened up at his own pace, taking his time to make sure he looked professional. Decked up in his suit and tie, he seemed himself ready for the meeting which he was sure would drag on for hours. His body would probably want to give in as soon as possible after they were done with the meeting but Yoongi had promised himself, he thought as he heard Rose purr while drinking her milk, that he would meet Jungkook no matter how fatigued he was. He was his doctor and he had to have at least that much sense of responsibility, if he wanted his patient to trust him and eventually get better.

As he drove to the hospital, he mulled over the words that he would use, what could be the possible counter arguments and if he had enough facts and evidence to support his claims. Soon enough he found himself parking in front of the glass doors, realising that enough evidence or not, he was facing this meeting now. It was 7:15 AM, which meant he had only a quarter of an hour before his meeting and arriving early always did wonders but his feet took him directly to Jungkook's room, knocking on it before he could order his body to walk away.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully as the door opened. The earphones still playing the same song as yesterday, the phone somehow survived that on the battery. Jungkook didn't notice Yoongi walking into his room. He was peacefully asleep.

Yoongi was glad he was the one who had entered, and not the nurses or the doctor in charge. Kneeling by Jungkook's bed, he gently pat his shoulder, trying to pull him away from his blissfully unconscious state.

"Jungkook-ah... Wake up, the doctors will be here soon..." He popped a earphone out, chuckling at the childlike expression Jungkook held. Jungkook rubbed his eyes as he looked right into Yoongi's eyes. Jungkook blinked a couple times.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook asked, he didn't expect Yoongi to walk in. He didn't take in exactly what Yoongi said.

"Y-yes," he mumbled as he stood up. Yoongi smiled and pulled away from him.

"The doctors will come in soon and you don't want them confiscating the phone or the earphones, right?" Yoongi gestured to the earphones that were still dangling from Jungkook's form.

"Anyways, I have my meeting now, so I'll take my leave but I just wanted to see you before I went in I guess," Yoongi chuckled at his own behaviour as he stood up.

"O-oh, y-yes," Jungkook mumbled as he hid the phone and earphones in the pocket of the sweater that they bought together yesterday. "G-good l-luck," he wished Yoongi who walked out chuckling. Jungkook sat down on the bed again. Sinking into his thoughts.

Yoongi left for his meeting, his spirits high. The management was really a bunch of old folks he gathered, as they nodded along to his demands, writing them down and signing it almost immediately by majority. And by the end of their four hour meeting, which with breaks had extended to five, Yoongi was told that his suggestions would be put to action by the next day and that they want only the best for the patients but the doctors never tell them anything and so they don't know anything. Yoongi smiled amiably and left the room.

Jungkook did cooperate respectfully with the doctor that gave him his medicines and checked his weight. He didn't gain a lot, which Jungkook didn't expect, but he gained 0.3KG in the two days he had eaten more than regular. The doctor smiled at him, she was a middle aged woman Jungkook hadn't met before, Doctor Jung. She went through the daily routine and left again, leaving Jungkook alone with his notebooks. Drawing roses and flowers. He ended up drawing Yoongi surrounded by roses. He didn't even notice it until he was finished. He smiled as he took his pencils. He carefully colored the shades of Yoongi's face a nude and the shaded sides of the roses red. He ended up drawing in the smaller corner a JJ, Jeon Jungkook.