Chapter Three

Jungkook woke up early. He had slept better than he had done any of the last year and he looked at the door waiting for Yoongi to walk in. He didn't have a clock in his room so he didn't know when normally the doctor came in. But when he heard voices outside of the room he got even more excited hoping that Yoongi would walk into his room with the sandwich.

Yoongi came hauling in the bags, getting the items checked and approved to take within the facility. He knocked on Jungkook's door after a while, all the bags still on his arms. He skipped going to his room. Jungkook was waiting on Yoongi for his breakfast anyways. He was supposed to take his clipboard from the nurse station which happened to be closer to Jungkook's room than his own chamber.

Jungkook jumped up hearing the knocks on the door and opened the door as he saw that the light next to the door lock had turned green, it was around 7 a.m, the time that patients could walk around free again. Jungkook opened the door slowly to see Yoongi there.

"S-Should I h-help you w-with these bags?" He asked as he took one of the plastic bags Yoongi was holding. It was a heavy one for Jungkook's slim arms but he put it on the 'desk' that they had in their rooms, it was more like a piece of white painted wood applied to the wall with a plastic chair in front of it.

"One of them is yours. Also, here's your breakfast," Yoongi said slowly as he fetched the container he had packed the sandwiches in that morning. Putting it on Jungkook's bed, he went to the desk, pulling off the ones that weren't for Jungkook, dropping his own bag on the desk, leaving his phone, the extra phone and headphones on the desk. "I'll go for the morning rounds. It'll take me around an hour and I want you to be done with the sandwiches by then, okay?"

"O-Okay," Jungkook mumbled, he was a bit scared, Yoongi's last comment sounded really commanding. Jungkook slowly walked to the sandwiches, which looked delicious as he grabbed the phone to listen to the music again. He sat down with cross legged position. The phone resting between his legs as he listened to a little playlist of calmer songs he had put together yesterday. He didn't know if he could but he still had done it. He listened to the relaxing list and nibbled on the bacon sandwiches. Waiting for Yoongi to return again.

Yoongi went around again, ignoring the strange looks the nurses gave him as he carried around the bags, coming out with one less every time he finished checking on a patient, making sure to keep his gummy smile on his face, listening to any complaints any of the patients had with utmost attention, writing everything down in detail on his clipboard.

Once he was done, he entered Jungkook's room again, having seen him in the morning he had filled in the details on the clipboard on his own accord, handing it to the nurses on his way back. He didn't want to waste much time before going out but maybe he would sit and talk a bit more to Jungkook about his past to understand him better before taking him out.

The exhibition was going to open at 9 am so he had no need to hurry. He opened the door and entered, discarding his shoes by the door, choosing to pad in the room barefooted, feeling the cold hard floor under his soles. He silently sat next to Jungkook, glad to see Jungkook had emptied the sandwiches. He had no way of knowing if Jungkook had reacted adversely to them but his heart calmed at just seeing the box empty.

"T-the sandwiches were delicious," Jungkook mumbled with a smile as he looked at Yoongi who sat down next to him on the bed.

"T-thank you Hyung," Jungkook said as he gave back Yoongi's phone. He picked the phone he also listened music on yesterday. Which to him seemed the most trustable because he also used that one yesterday. It didn't have a code anymore so he could just open it. Yoongi smiled and checked the time on his phone. 8:13. He had quite a lot of time.