Chapter Twelve

It took Jungkook one month before he had healed enough to get out of the hospital. The days before Yoongi and Jungkook talked a lot about bringing him back to the hospital or not, Jungkook swore that he'd wanted to go back to the hospital so Yoongi could be his doctor, which meant they had to hid that they were so close together. Yoongi was afraid that Jungkook would be reminded of the past in the hospital, which again, Jungkook swore he'd be doing just fine. The day Jungkook would get out came, Jungkook's arm was still in a cast, but the other parts of his body were fully or almost healed, healed enough to get out of the hospital. They were in the car to the hospital where Jungkook asked Yoongi to stop for a short second.

"Yoongi Hyung, can we pass by your place, to see Rose?" He smiled looking to the driver of the car while he looked through his bag if he didn't forget any of the drawing materials in the hospital.

"It's alright, you're not supposed to be back at the hospital till 3 hours later. So tell me, why do you want to go back? They had given you the clearance to leave." Yoongi said as he changed his route towards his apartment rather than the facility he was supposed to take Jungkook to, one hand on the wheel, the other on the gear.

"Because of my relapse." Jungkook said with a smile. "I think If I work hard I will leave soon," he continued as he looked to the familiar road they had taken many times.

Yoongi nodded slowly before changing the subject, "we're having lunch at mine." He knew Jungkook would recover well now and he had to tell him that he was going to be in charge of more patients than just him but he could do that later.

"Okay, what are you making?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Yoongi who looked deep in his thoughts.

"Not sure yet. But do you want to eat anything in particular? Oh also, if Jimin hasn't, can you please give Rose her food?" Yoongi continued as he reached out to play soft music from the radio, turning down a familiar lane.

"Sure," Jungkook said thinking about what to eat.

"Can you order McDonalds, just like the first time I came to your place?" Jungkooks said. "A sad memory actually, but I want to create a happy memory with McDonalds for us," Jungkook smiled as he looked to his side and tried to peel of Yoongi's fingers from the gear for a short second to hold the elder his hand.

Parking his car into his designated garage, he turned to Jungkook, "It was a sad memory for you? Oh... Right, I'm sorry." He had just remembered how he had pushed Jungkook till he almost had a panic attack.

"I'll order us some McDonald's then. Same order as always? Milkshake as well?" He unbuckled himself and opened his door, getting out and grabbing the stuff he'd brought back from the hospital.

"Yes," Jungkook smiled as he took his bag with his one arm putting it on his shoulder carefully. He walked the stairs up in autopilot towards Yoongi's apartment. He waited for Yoongi who had the keys so he could open the door up. Yoongi walked up slowly beside him, his hands sweaty and clammy as he fidgeted with the keys.

"Are you that excited to see Rose? You should go a bit more easy on yourself Jungkook." Yoongi finally jammed the key in the lock and turned it with effort, pushing the door open, scrunching his nose as a telltale smell hit his nose.

"Maybe," Jungkook said as he looked by Yoongi's shoulders to see a total mess he grinned as he put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"I think somebody ruined a plan you had Hyung," he said while grinning looking at Rose playing with the roses on the floor. When Jungkook put his bag on the table he crouched down next to the cat and the cat gave him all of her attention.

"Hey Rose, how are you?" He asked as he let her play on his lap. Yoongi just sighed, not even trying to fight the red on his cheeks because yes, his cat had just embarrassed him in front of the one person he wanted to impress.