32.

Leelee P.O.V.

" so your leaving for good ?" Justice asked as we sat sat in his car outside my hotel after  our training session.

" I don't know yet. I'm going home to talk to him and depending on how it goes .." I shrugged

" do you still wanna be with him ?" He asked

" I'm not really sure. When I first came down here I was all set on him. But as I kept being away from my family I missed him. But then ... I met you and I found the happiness I was missing. " I looked over at him.

" I like you Lee I like you a lot. But I respect you too so whatever your decision is I don't want it to be Awkward. If you choose him I still wanna be friends. I need your energy . so your not gonna disappear on me right ? "

" I promise I won't disappear on you " I laughed as he leaned over and I hugged him.

" Ima miss you " he kissed my cheek.

" I'm gonna miss you too... maybe you can come visit me on Atlanta " I winked

" I just might "

We laughed before I grabbed the door handle opening it as I hopped out. I closed it behind me before making my way to the hotel entrance . As I turned around he was staring at me. He blew me a kiss that I caught before he drove off.

"Damn Ima miss that man.." I sighed making my way Into the hotel.

--------------------------------------
Kyrie P.O.V.

I sat at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal when I heard the front door open. I heard suitcases roll in and I had knew who it was.

I didn't bother getting up cause I hadn't mentally prepared myself to see her today given her dad said she was coming tomorrow.

" you bringing ya bags upstairs ?" I heard her mom ask

" yea but I'm hungry," she laughed as I heard her feet .

" okay well I'll be up here"

A few seconds later I saw her walk into the kitchen and look up at the top of he fridge deciding on a cereal. Her back was to me as I sat at the dinning room table .

I hadn't seen her with braids for a while and she still looked as beautiful as I remember.

"Oh shit you scared me " she held her chest as I noticed she had finally turned around

" why are you sitting in the dark over there?" She asked pouring her cereal.

" thinking.." i mumbled .

she poured the cereal in the bowl and grabbed a spoon before coming to the table and sitting across from me .

" how ya been ?" She asked getting comfortable .. as if we didn't just go a whole month without seeing or speaking to each other .

" I'm good" I responded blandly ...

" your not gonna ask me how I am ?"

" you look good, you seem happy . No need to ask " I shrugged

" fine let's talk about it " she said pushing her bowl away "

" no don't let me disturb ya meal " I said getting up and walking my plate the the dish washer placing it in.

" can you please come sit kyrie . I can back early for this . I wanna get it over with I don't like the tension. I'm don't with the bad vibes ."