●9. Sunday Spent Well Crying●

August 23, 2015

In the darkness of her room, Amaya opened her eyes and wondered if it had been early in the morning or still midnight. She had bought a digital alarm clock just three days back because it was so hard for her to see the exact time from the clock on the wall in early morning or at midnight. She looked at the digital alarm clock which was placed on the bedside table. It showed 7:22 in the morning. She yawned. No hurry. No rush. She thought, smiling.

Sunday feels!

Pulling her thin cardigan around herself, Amaya peered out over the balcony, stepping into the chilly. The scent of rain still hung in the air but the sky was filled with bright colours squeezing through the clouds. Suddenly an unmistakable roll of thunder growled threateningly, all the colours fading rapidly. It didn't take long until the sky painted with dark clouds.

Rain splattered on her face and without waiting for a second, Amaya rushed back inside. As she entered inside the room, her eyes fell on her two babies. She had started accepting Disha as her daughter.

Amaya went closer to the bed and sat on the edge of it. She saw Ansh's face. She didn't find the same happiness on his face. His facial features looked tensed even while sleeping.

Have I made a mistake by this remarriage? Amaya forwarded her hand to stroke Ansh's hair but stopped as she didn't want to wake him up.

Amaya stood up with her mobile phone in her hand, not wanting to disturb their precious sleep. She went downstairs, put her phone on the dining table and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. She made a light breakfast like Upma. It took her five minutes to chop onions and chilies. And in next ten minutes Upma was ready. She put it on the dining table and went to make tea for only herself as Rishaan never drank the tea she'd make for him before leaving everyday. He never even ate the food made by her. He always came home having his dinner outside.

Amaya knew that Rishaan didn't like her but in this way too?! It was kind of unexpected and unbelievable. Still, with a hope, she made tea for two people. She poured tea in both the cups, one by one. She took her own cup and went back to the dining area. As she was going to sit on her chair, she saw Rishaan coming downstairs. He was maybe going out for jogging, she guessed it from his clothes. His dark blue T-shirt and black track pants.

"Rishaan." Amaya called him and was startled the very moment he stopped and turned to face her, his eyes glaring at her. "Have your breakfast." She managed to speak, but it was like her voice was caught in her throat and she choked onto her own words.

"What?" Rishaan asked as he couldn't hear her clear. He took a step towards Amaya as she still didn't answer.

"Have. Your. Breakfast." Amaya replied and mentally made herself ready to hear something bad from Rishaan. But to her surprise, he didn't say anything and walked to her, to the dining area. She smiled a little as she saw him sitting down on a chair. "I will be back with your plate." She said before running into the kitchen to bring his plate.

As she went inside, Rishaan heard a buzzing sound. He looked around confused and found Amaya's mobile phone on the table. He simply ignored. He wasn't interested in her personal life. He heard the same buzzing sound and her phone screen flashed and went black again, giving a little glimpse of the message. He wasn't a creep neither a cheap but he took her phone in his hands. It had simple swipe lock that he unlocked it easily. It had photo of Ansh as its wallpaper. He opened her message box and saw two messages from an unknown number. She hadn't saved it. He opened the message without any hesitation.

Hey baby. ;) Why did you block me on WhatsApp? :( @8:13 am

It's Sunday and look how it's sad that we can't meet. Missing you and your hot body so badly. Muah! :* @8:14 am