Endless love

Ashley's POV

When I herd Taylor say that. Just felt like crap, I felt like I didn't even care to Matt and he just liked me because he felt bad for me. But is that true? "Babe? Can you open up please? I want to talk to you." I heard a voice that sounded like Matt's "go away!" I snapped back, "baby, please you know I love you, and you're the only one for me,please open up?" He said, I opened the door and he was crying, I gave him a big hug and a smile, " i love you too and you are the only one for me too!" I gave him a little peck in the lips.

Matt's POV

I heard Ashley crying ad it broke my heart to hear the love of my life crying like that. "babe? can you open up please? I want to talk to you." I said with tears forming in the corners of my eyes, "Go away!" She said, "baby,please you know I love you ,and you're the only one for me,please open up?" I said while crying, after 2 minutes I heard the door open, before I look up I feel a kiss on my lips. "I love you too and you are the only one for me too!" Ashley said and pecked my lips again.

"Lets go to the boys babe?" I said

"Yeah, let's go, i'll ignore Taylor," she said with a smile

"That's the Ashley I know,strong, beautiful,confident Ashley!" I took her hand ad left.

Ashley's POV

When we got into the room everybody was either vining or just acting stupid. I walked over to Taylor and slapped him ( like a bad bishh!!😂) "that's for saying what you said!" And walked off to Nash and Matt, which where staring at you and so was everybody else, when you walked to them they just bursted out laughing!

Nash's POV

I saw them come in and I saw that Ashley went to Taylor and slapped the crap out of him, when she slapped him she said something like "that's for saying what you said!" And then walked off to us, when she came back everybody was staring at her and all she said was "what? I did what had to be done!" and everybody bursted out laughing!

The whole day Taylor was just on his phone or taking pics with fans and that's all, he didn't talk to us.

Matt's POV

All the fans where asking who Ashley was and all I said was that she was my girlfriend and she was nash's adopted sister, I knew she would end up getting hate so I went on stage and said " hey guys!! Well now that you guys know Ashley, and you known how she's my girlfriend and Nash and hayes' adopted sister I don't want ANY of you guys out there to give her hate because if you do I will block you off of my social networks and hers!" And I got off stage.

When the night was over we went to my house so Ashley could meet my family and have dinner.

Turns out my family loves Ashley and look forward to seeing her again.