Getting to florida!

(A/N) thanks to every one who reads my fanfict! And thanks you for the 600+ reads!! ILYSM!❤️😘😭

Ashley's POV

When we boarded the plane I was kind of nervous because I'm scared of heights by yet I love roller coasters! Weird right?

So when we got to our seats I was of course sitting next to Matt, hayes was on the left of Matt and I took the window seat. The pilot starter saying things but I ignored him by putting on my headphones and listening to "Distance" and "Buck Wild" they were both good songs so I just put them on replay and fell asleep on matt's shoulder.

MATT'S POV

I saw that Ashley laid her head on my shoulder so I put my arm around her so she could be more comfortable and next thing I know is that hayes lays his head on my shoulder, I looked at him stupid but ehh whatever he's her little brother, and one of my good friends so why not?

When we landed in Florida I saw that Ashley looked so cute so I decided to wake up hayes and take a picture of Ashley.

*caption of pic*

Aww my princess fell asleep on the plane! 💖 @ashleygrier7_

I got tons of sweet comments like 'OMG you guys are so cute!' And '#mattshley all the way!'

Nash's POV

We got to Florida and I saw that Matt had posted a pic on Instagram of Ashley while she was sleeping, she looked so cute! (Not in that way!)

We got to the hotel and a whole mob of girls came rushing to us and of course we took pictures and signed shits,hoodies,Etc.

I was sharing a room with Taylor and Aaron, and cam. Ashley was with Matt,hayes, and mahogany, Bart wanted at least two girls in that room and not just Ashley so he told mahogany to stay wit them. Jack and Jack, Shawn and Carter.

After setting down out stuff we went to the beach and spent the whole day there and we went back to the hotel and had a after party.