The big problem

Ashley's POV

These times have been really hard for me because I have been getting these seizures more than I have ever gotten them. Last week I had 5 and yesterday I had 2, I still haven't gotten one today but I know I might. I get seizures when I remember a bad thing in my past or something bad happens to me.

Oh no I feel one coming!

Nash's POV

I'm with hayes and Ashley in my room when all of a sudden I see Ashley fall to the ground and I see her shake, I get a pillow and lay her on her side. "Hayes time it,and have 9-1-1 ready to call" I tell him "mom! Dad!" I yell.i see my parents run in to my room and kneel down next to her. "Hayes,how much time has it been going for?" I ask him worried.

"2mins and 30 sec" he said back.
After 3 mins he stops shaking and she begins to cry into my arms. My heart breaks to see my sister crying like that. I let her stop crying until I let her go, "are yo okay ash?" I asked her worried "yeah, thanks for everything I'm so grateful that I have a family that actually cares for me when I have a seizure." She said with a smile "what do you mean ash?" "Well every single time I used to have one my families used to just leave me and then beat me after the seizure, like I said last time" she said with a tear falling from her eye.
It was 11:47 pm so we decided to go to sleep

*20+ likes for next chapter*