Take Off!!

Asley's POV

Today was the big day! I was finally going to go on tour with Nash and my boyfriend oh and the rest of the magcon boys, the only person im not excited to see is taylor! god i hate him so much and i know he hates me too so that makes us equaly salty for each other, Right?

"Haii baaaabeeee you up yet?are you,are you,are you know? are you please answer pleasssseeeee!" i read the text that matt sent me.

"i am now!!! lmao! >.< " i replied

'oh im sorry babe, but im so excited that you can go on tour with me and the guys and mahogany too!! its 4:45 am and i have so much energy!! lol i dont know why " he said

"whale im going to go shower and get ready, so text you when i get out? love you so much babayy *kisses* <3" i say as i leave and go shower.

i took a quick 10 min shower so i could still have time to do my hair,make-up even though matt always told you you really didnt need that junk because you were perfect the way you are, you still put it on.

You got your hot-pink high-waisted shorts and put them on, then you put on a magcon sweatshirt on because you knew that San Fran wouldnt be that cold more like hot you felt fine in a sweatshirt,I curled my hair and i put on my white vans. and I put on a little make-up on.

"ashley you ready?" i heard nash say while he also knocked on my door "yeah and you can come in if you want!" I told him as I saw him cone in. "Wow look at her! Matt is gonna drool over you, not just matt, everybody!" he said " haha i think so but i know that the only one that isnt is Taylor." i said while i rolled my eyes at him, " " well if youre ready lets go downstairs because we have to leave in 45 mins to the airport." he said as he took my bags downstairs. i got my phone,charger, and my headphones and put them in my purse. my mom and dad drive us to the airport and took us to the gate.

We passed thru all the security and we boarded the plane, I sat in the window seat,next to me was hayes then Nash,so we where actually sitting in the same row. 15 mins later I fell asleep on hayes' shoulder. it was actually a quick 3 hour flight to San Fran. "Ashley wake up were here" I heard hayes say while shaking me lightly. "I'm up hayes," I said smiling "aren't you so exited to finally be here?" He asked me while we were going into baggage claim "of course I'm on your with my boyfriend and my brothers and I couldn't ask for a better life, but my problem is TAYLOR!! I said while rolling my eyes, "don't worry ash it will be so fun you won't even notice him!" Nash said.

"Babe!!!!" I said while running up to Matt, " hey pretty lady! What cha doing aren't you excited to be here?" He said putting me down "of course! I'm with my awesome boyfriend and my brothers and his bff's!!" I said wile walking Into the hotel.