Remember?

Ashley's POV

"Hey Matt, I know your looking at me from above, listen..I love you with all my heart and I know it's been a month since you've been gone but I want you to remember the words that we said to each other the day I told you I was epileptic, remember that I was scared to tell you, and the exact words that came out of your mouth where 'our love is endless babe' I miss you matt, I miss you more that anything in the world! i-I know you would want me to grow up and get married and have children with the man I love, b-but the truth is I d-don't know if I'll ever be able to love someone as much as I loved you.
I miss you Matt, I really do. I love Matt, You'll always be in my heart." I said as I prayed.

I got off my knees and wiped my tears.

"Hayes you wanna go to the mall with nash and I?" I asked

" Nah I'm good, Jack and Jack are in town and Imma catch up with them." He said, I nodded and went to NASHS room

" hey nash, hayes doesn't want to go to the m-" I get cut off

"Yeah I can't go either, turns out that Jack and Jack are in Town an they wanna hang out. "

"Yeah no it's fine I'll just go visit Matt then" I said and walked off.

-------------------

*matt's tomb*

"Hey Matt. I brought you flowers, I know it's really not much but I do hope that you heard me say what I said earlier. The truth is matt, I can't live without you. My heart is empty and my whole world is broken without you. I miss your laugh, smile, and the ways you would always live life not caring about what people thought of you.

I miss all of our late night conversations, matt why'd you have to leave? Everyone thinks I'm okay but I'm not matt, if you where still here you would know that. I'm not okay matt, I'm not okay without you, I miss you so much. And I'll never stop loving you." I cried laying on the grass that covered my matt.

"Why'd you go so early! Why? I need you here next to me. I you were the only one that always made me feel beautiful, that made me feel cared for. You were the one that was always there for me shawn I mostly needed you! And now you're not." I cried more.

"I love you Matt, and remember our love is endless." I kissed the ground and stood up, the left home.