Stop please!

Song; Heal by Tom Odell

Ashley's POV

It's finally the morning, an I had the best nights sleep in days! I really like nash and i's chats, you know, like I feel like we might not be blood related but I still feel like he's actually my brother.

I get on Twitter and the first thing I see is hate, hate, more hate, but this tweet catches my eye, and it's not a fans its Matts?

"I can't anymore, I'm sorry guys, but I have to go.."

What does this mean? Was he gonna commit? Oh my god no!

"NASH!NASH! Come to my room!" I screamed

"What is everything okay?!"

"NO, M-matts trying to K-Kill himself! We have to go! To his house now!" I cried.

"Hurry up, let's go," he said and raced to the car.

_______

At matts house;

"Matt! Matt!" I said looking for him.

"Matt c'mon man don't do it come out!" Nash screamed.

"Okay, you check downstairs and I'll check up stairs." I said. He nodded.

--
"Matt please don't do it." I said while trying to get him to put the gun down

"I'm such a fuck up Ashley, I ruined you life, my fans hate you because they think you did it. Nobody loves me, I hate life... I'm sorry" he said and he pulled the trigger

"MATT! MATT NO! MATT PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!" I screamed into his chest.

"Ashl- MATT!" He cried and got on his knees

"Call 911!" I said.

"No, he's gone, nash he's gone! My Matt is gone. It's my fault! Nash he's gone!" I cried while holding Matt's lifeless body in my arms.

"Shh Ashley it's all gonna be alright. Calm down princess it's gonna be fine, the ambulance is coming." He said

"NO NASH ITS NOT OKAY! MY BOYFRIEND JUST KILLED HIMSELF! The love of my life is gone, nash. He's... Gone!" I cried.

*ambulance sirens in the distance*

"His heart rate is low! He's not breathing!" The medic said

"Get him on the gurney now!" Another one shouted

"Only family can come with him" they said

"I'm his girlfriend." I said and he nodded

" I'll call everyone and meet you at the hospital" I heard nash say as the doors closed and we left.

_____
At the hospital,

"I'm sorry but Matthew.... He didn't make it." The doctor said

"No! No, why my little angle, my baby! " his mom cried.

I couldn't take it, I ran outside and just ran... I ended up at the train tracks, I used to come here with matt when we just wanted to hang out,

"Hey Matt, I know your listening to me from above, look matt, I still love you! I always did! Why did you have to go! So soon! I wanted to spend the rest of my like with you! Why'd you have to go!
First sky and now you! I can't loose more people! Why'd you have to leave us? Why didn't you just talk to me! I know everyone thought it was me but if was fine! I didn't care! Why- why did you leave me? Why can't you just comeback and be happy! I love you so much matt and please don't ever forget that. One day we'll be together again, maybe that day will come soon."

I cried and cried and cried until I had no tears.

I just went home and locked myself in my room for days, no food, sleep, no social media nothing, I was empty without matt.

-----

1 week later

It's Matt's funeral and I'm not ready for it, I'm not ready to see the love of my life in a coffin getting buried 6 feet under the ground, I'm not ready to say goodbye.

I couldn't even say bye one last time.....

But now I'm gonna get to see him again in person, Smiling again, I'll be with him forever.

Today's my day.

_____________________

A/N

Well yeah, I cried the whole time I was writing this so you'll cry!

I love you guys so much, make sure to

Add, and vote!