Self harm

Song: human by Christina Perri

Ashley's POV

Its been a month since I had that talk with Matt, I really been down . I've been cutting because of the hate I've gotten by the 'fans' (newborns) but I'm just so depressed and I haven't talked to anybody I've just been up in my room while I cry , cut, or just sleep.

I only eat at night, when everyone is sleeping, I sneak into the kitchen and get a banana or a apple.

NASH'S POV

Something is wrong with Ashley and I'm going to find out.

"Ash? Can I come in?" I said in a soft voice, I waited for 3 mins until she opened.

"Yeah?" She said, I saw tear stains and she's been loosing weight, since the last time I saw her which was 4 weeks ago.

"Can I come into your room? I really want to talk." I said and she let me in and closed the door and we sat on her bed.

"What's bothering you ash? Why have you been in your room for the past 4 weeks? I miss you, I miss that sister whom I could talk to, make vines with, and tell my whole secrets, but you're not the same. Please tell me?" I said and I felt tears come out of my eyes, too.

"Look Nash, ever since me and Matt broke up I have gotten hate because people think that it was me that cheated on him and it's the other way around. And I've been only eating at night like a apple or a banana, while you guys are sleeping. And I've- I've been... Never mind." She said and it broke my heart to hear all that.

" You've been what?" I said as I knew what she was going to say and I went to her bathroom and locked myself in and started to look for her razors and pills.

"Nash, no! Nash n-no please don't throw anything a-away, p-p-please! I need all that! Those are the only things that I care about!!p-please Nash!" She said as she cried and it made me cry also because I was doing this.

I found all of the razors and pills and flushed them, I opened the door and she was on the floor crying.

"Nash, why?" She asked as she looked up," I'm sorry ash, I love you too much to let you go, I can't loose another sister, I can't I've already lost skylynn please don't leave us? I love you we love you. Do you not love us?" I said while holding her in my arms (they were sitting. On the floor✌️)

"yes I do, but everybody wants me to die and I want that too." She said "ash please don't say that, I know you so want to live I know that you do want to grow up and live to be 100 years old and I hope that the person next to you loves you with all their heart and never hurt you and you'll be the name on their tattooed hear." I said while getting up and getting her a towel so she can shower and then go to sleep.

MATT'S POV

I know that Ashley would never be mine ever and she hasn't been on any social media sites ever since our talk like a month ago.

I haven't been any better either, I've been cutting, and I've tried to overdose but I just can't!

Ashley is my life and I can't live with out her. Everybody thinks that she cheated on my but it's the other way around......